what have you done to your car today ?

dazjstuart

May 18, 2012
Aberdeen
Washed it and gave it a rub of quick detailer, gleaming! Also noticed the rear bumped jacking point cover was missing, but found it by the side of the road again, phew!

n1scottyboy

n1scottyboy
Aug 19, 2011
scotland
finally got front h@r springs on and 2 new drop links fitted brakes also bled although still not 100% maybey bed them in for a couple of weeks then bleed them again as i have just put new disks and pads all round .New front tyres on tomorrow rainsport 3,s and wheel alignment. going on ebay for some new mats now so i can throw out the rubber ones lol.

tonipieleanu

What shrouds did you use?
I'm thinking of doing the same with mine.. I'll probably do the high-beams also, but I do not know if I can use them as high-beam since it is probably some differences in high- and low-beam?

Where did you bought them? At their webpage the cost €90 (about £75). Can't find any dealers for this in Norway either...
The shrouds are Mini Gatling Gun, I think the only ones that fit in our small headlamps.

Quad setup can be done, but it's more complicated since our high-beam socket is H1 and requires modification to fit the Mini H1 projector (it fits plug&play only in H4&H7 sockets).

I got mine from a local shop, you can also find them on ebay, direct from China.

Greavesy

Jun 30, 2013
Donny
Will put one on later.

Easy to do, pull out the grill, prise off the chrome bit, flat it down, primer, paint, lacquer, leave it to dry, reassemble, reattach to the bumper.

markpile

Wolves till i die!!!!
Mar 15, 2014
Wolverhampton
Today I did the full n249 bypass, why I dunno car feels exactly the same lol but I was bored.......

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2013
Midhurst, West Sussex
Today I thought I'd treat her so I bought her some white sidelights, some silver / chrome bulbs for the indicators to go with the Nightbreakers I recently fitted although they really do need to be adjusted to line them all up properly as everyone keeps flashing at me :(

Haven't fitted them all yet :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members