what have you done to your car today ?

xDaNx

Today I admired the beads on my paintwork :)

IMG_25461_zpsee7f5f29.jpg

IMG_25451_zps02e1c741.jpg

Last edited:

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
Last edited:

tonipieleanu

You can get them from either The Retrofit Source in the US, Retrofitlab in the Netherlands (both are supposed to have better quality) or order them from ebay/China. They are called Mini H1 projectors (2.5"). Make sure you get the latest version, 6.0.
I got mine locally and were around 45-50 pounds.

markpile

Wolves till i die!!!!
Mar 15, 2014
Wolverhampton
Treated myself to a glorious new headunit. Pioneer mvh-x360bt and at a bonus price of £75 brand new from halfords of all places

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

G-A

Feb 24, 2013
Norway
You can get them from either The Retrofit Source in the US, Retrofitlab in the Netherlands (both are supposed to have better quality) or order them from ebay/China. They are called Mini H1 projectors (2.5"). Make sure you get the latest version, 6.0.
I got mine locally and were around 45-50 pounds.

What shrouds did you use?
I'm thinking of doing the same with mine.. I'll probably do the high-beams also, but I do not know if I can use them as high-beam since it is probably some differences in high- and low-beam?

Where did you bought them? At their webpage the cost €90 (about £75). Can't find any dealers for this in Norway either...

The Swede

Viking
Nov 23, 2013
North of the wall
Last week I was thinking about putting the summer shoes on but after today it seems like it's not time yet.
...so I gave her a haircut instead! Mohawk it is!

Ez1m6vN.jpg

And then we went sliding around in the snow. I'm such a child.

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.