what have you done to your car today ?

nathan_20vt

Mar 30, 2013
Kings Lynn, Norfolk
Had a little, well big, parcel turn up yesterday
Got round to fitting them today
Pleased with them!
Only thing is the window catches them on the way up. Is this normal or will the settle in as such

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
Had a little, well big, parcel turn up yesterday
Got round to fitting them today
Pleased with them!
Only thing is the window catches them on the way up. Is this normal or will the settle in as such

dont open them for at least a day they will settle in if you need use the clips that come with them :)

Dave_c85

Dec 1, 2013
tadaqudy.jpg

Cleaned, machine polished and waxed :). Black cars are a complete nightmare! Looks sleek when clean though :-D

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Oct 15, 2013
Midhurst, West Sussex
Drove it again, Sorted a few niggles out where it's filthy, I'm confused about the boost leak as it seems to get better then worse again it's very inconsistent which is baffling me.

Went out with a friend and snapped a few good pics of his MX-5 :)

And then washed mine although I've not got any pics as I've still got to replace the bumper to get her looking back near her best :)

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Fitted 20mm spacers in place of my 15mm ones at the front, tyre sits more flush to the arch now :) also gave the coilover springs a quick clean and some copper grease to keep them from sticking.

Sc22

Feb 13, 2013
That is seriously beautiful!!! A friend of mine just got the exact same car I think, has it got I-drive and is it a M-sport? He paid 13500 for a mint 08 plate!

Yes got idrive etc only 320d but it's had updated front mount etc and map running 207bhp 300lbt so it's not
Sluggish :) just a totally different car I love it!

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
Good clean inside and out.

Went to fit my new SFS upper boost hoses but can't see how i'm going to undo drivers side lower jubilee clip without taking the headlight off??

R1TCH1E

Apr 1, 2013
Worcester
Good clean inside and out.

Went to fit my new SFS upper boost hoses but can't see how i'm going to undo drivers side lower jubilee clip without taking the headlight off??

Let me know how u get on with this pal and what was required to do the job as im going to be fitting some SFS upper hoses also soon.

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
Top up a litre of oil after low oil light came on and cleaned engine bay. That's it now until payday when I have lots of bits to get.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.