googujube

LCR225
Jan 1, 2013
York
2073ygj.jpg

Greavesy

Jun 30, 2013
Donny
Fitted new expansion tank, coolant temp sensor, thermostat, gearbox oil and pollen filter housing.

No more leaks through the heater fan now
No more flashing red light on the temp gauge

bree9482

Sep 11, 2013
Glasgow
Fitted some pads and discs, cleaned polished and hovered ;)

Bought some nuts and bolts and an angle grinder ready for next weekends FMIC install. ;)

Now watching my football coupon get pumped lol :(

maddox

Aug 25, 2011
Glasgow
Had all four tyres changed. Went for a set of Vred ultrac sessantas as they seem popular on here! :D

12859415244_49d0c4367f_b.jpg

I went for the vortis a couple if months ago and never looked back! The ultrac range seem to be the best bet for value and quality right now!!

n1scottyboy

n1scottyboy
Aug 19, 2011
scotland
got my forge 008 dv today . changed rear pads and disks and rear h @ r springs although rear piston was seized and got it cleaned and fixed but bleed nipple threads are knacked now so new piston ordered .REALLY ANNOYED .

crofty

Feb 2, 2014
Coventry
fitted new rear discs and pads to replace the seized pads that were on the car when I bought it. Friction material actually fell off the back of the pads. All sorted out now though thankfully!

Also fitted a new splitter after the old one decided to break in 2 driving down the M6 last sunday

Deleted member 90332

Changed the head unit and a tyre which was practically bald! Just got to jack it up and take the spare off now after nearly a week!

Also: Can't believe how much of a difference a new HU makes! Having driven with a Pioneer stereo for the past 4 years I had forgotten just how bad stock ones are - Makes it sound like a completely new system!

dave_s13

New owner here....got my 2004 lcr on weds this week.

Applied gummi pfledge to all the rubber seals which has cured 95% of the cabin creaks, then sprayed motorcycle chain lube into all the dashboard joints which seems to have sorted another 3.5% worth!

Also fitted a parrot kit which was a doddle.

Tyres next.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

supa_sam

Black n yellow says hello
Feb 24, 2013
Leeds
Replaced arb bushes for powerflex ones and replaced track rod ends too as o/s was fooked!
Seems I have 2 different track rods on the car too, nearside being standard mk4 golf and offside lcr! Weird!

FrixosLeon

Dec 6, 2013
Today I got chased down the highway and pulled over by a police car while doing 150kph! The officer just wanted to say that I have an amazing looking car... a bit loud exhaust but great! And he asked me if I was looking to sell it he is really interested in buying it!

That was actually scary as hell seeing the blue lights and hearing the siren! Lolol!!

Later tonight though I heard a loud grinding noise coming from the gearbox/clutch (as if I was trying to change gears without pressing the clutch pedal-which I was not trying to do.. the car was just cruising smoothly in 3rd) so tomorrow is going back in to the repair shop for checkup!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Gingerbread Man

Aug 22, 2013
Gloucester
Will be putting it up for sale. Got newer car.

Is there a specific for sale section for this site? I would like to advertise here

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

SeanH.

VAG *****
May 27, 2012
Dublin
Fitted my new FMIC :D absolutely love it, raging it took me this long to get one, it's a must buy!
be6e6uzu.jpg

y9emyqyp.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.