what have you done to your car today ?

FrixosLeon

Dec 6, 2013
I honestly do not know man!! I guess i am the luckiest man on earth!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
On Sunday I did a Mr Muscle turbo clean followed by an Italian tune up, turbo spools nicely, doesn't spike to anything above 1.6bar (Cupra diesel) and and I'm sure it has a slightly deeper tone to it now too!

Today I've cleaned out my airbox as my cold air feed sucks in a fair bit of debris, and used a spare bit of silicon hose to make a better seal from the cold air feed to the box :)

Alexis27

Dec 20, 2009
Manchester
Spent a heap on a service and new secondary air pump. Old one couldn't be fixed, but looks like VW have rectified their faulty rivet design with the new version.

AlanUK

Oct 11, 2004
Derby
My '05 LCR with 102K on it is in the garage today for changing OSF wheel bearing, both drop links replacing, cambelt & water pump change, coolant sensor, thermostat, brake fluid change, replacing blown 40A fuse for the cooling fans to see if I still have any in working condition. All that plus hopefully they have time to find an annoying knock from offside rear roughly comes and goes at 30mph.

AlanUK

chrissgoduk

Jun 22, 2011
somerset
On Sunday I did a Mr Muscle turbo clean followed by an Italian tune up, turbo spools nicely, doesn't spike to anything above 1.6bar (Cupra diesel) and and I'm sure it has a slightly deeper tone to it now too!

Today I've cleaned out my airbox as my cold air feed sucks in a fair bit of debris, and used a spare bit of silicon hose to make a better seal from the cold air feed to the box :)

Do you have to take turbo out for that or do it in place thought about cleaning mine out

seatturbopower

Aug 1, 2012
birmingham
I have just got off the phone to cr turbo engineering about organising my hybrid think I am going to go for the stage 3 hybrid

get chatting to AET turbos mate there pretty good as well,dunno bout cr turbos read few things bout them.......as compared to AET,i brought my turbo off them

chrissgoduk

Jun 22, 2011
somerset
You do it in situ mate, it's quite fiddly and a bit of a tight squeeze though, even with small Welsh hands!

That centre console arrived today mate, cheers again!

No worrys might have a crack at that at some point although think my turbo leaks oil. Need to do some investigation there

supa_sam

Black n yellow says hello
Feb 24, 2013
Leeds
Cleaned and debadged rear end.

129FB24D-F36E-44FB-83C9-CE1A7174A720_zpsxqaehzqu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Then went for something completely different!
Thoughts on this idea?

B6161905-43B4-4FB3-86DA-B9568C906812_zpsnaptura7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

720B29B0-1423-4EA8-9665-1D4151CCF603_zps5n8plnnq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

C5595F07-41FB-407C-BD67-FAA24CF062DE_zpss0k529gn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Rivva

Want more power!!
Feb 12, 2004
Doncaster
Visit site
Got my Toyosports (Wellycooler) FMIC fitted yesterday by Jonny at Mays Garage near Scarborough on recommendation by googujube, he did a great job and well happy, definitely recommend him!

googujube

LCR225
Jan 1, 2013
York
Got my Toyosports (Wellycooler) FMIC fitted yesterday by Jonny at Mays Garage near Scarborough on recommendation by googujube, he did a great job and well happy, definitely recommend him!

Nice one yeah he knows his stuff and he won't rob you either. Taking mine there for downpipe next week. Did you see that porsche speedster he has rebuilt and sprayed?

Did your car feel any different with the fmic?

Im going stage 2 in a fortnight. Big fish tuning they come highly recd..

Last edited:

Rivva

Want more power!!
Feb 12, 2004
Doncaster
Visit site
Nice one yeah he knows his stuff and he won't rob you either. Taking mine there for downpipe next week. Did you see that porsche speedster he has rebuilt and sprayed?

Did your car feel any different with the fmic?

Im going stage 2 in a fortnight. Big fish tuning they come highly recd..

Yeah looked awesome! I didnt feel any difference on the drive home until I restarted the car and ecu must of adapted, left battery off for an hour when I got back and yeah theres quite a difference much more mid range pull and pulls harder, if not a little laggier when shifting through the gears at pace but all in all well impressed, off to badger5 for my map in march hopefully! !

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise