what have you done to your car today ?

joshy514

Fleet Air Arm by ability.
Mar 2, 2012
Gloucester
www.seatcupra.net
I used to own a red LCR last year with a cobra cat back and Remapped with other supporting mods and thought it sounded great. A cobra turbo back will sound awsome. Deff what im after when ive saved my pennies.

I've got a blueflame 3" turbo back on mine with a decat and it sounds so good! I'm literally addicted to it lol

Sent from my iPhone

Rivva

Want more power!!
Feb 12, 2004
Doncaster
Visit site
I used to own a red LCR last year with a cobra cat back and Remapped with other supporting mods and thought it sounded great. A cobra turbo back will sound awsome. Deff what im after when ive saved my pennies.

Ive got the full 3" turbo back with decat from cobra, sounds unreal (the vid on there YouTube page is my LCR) well worth the money!

R1TCH1E

Apr 1, 2013
Worcester
Nice one cheers lads, and stop rubbing your exhausts in lol. I have a poxy standard on mine and im too impatient to wait as it is haha.

AndyN

Feb 7, 2014
Nothing. But only because my number plate docs haven't arrived. :( I have a shiny set of pressed plates waiting to go on, and my fake VCDS cable is in Leipzig last time I checked :(

R1TCH1E

Apr 1, 2013
Worcester

Lol. Very tidy motor by the way mate. I have listened to your car numerous times on the cobra website in the past. Sounds wicked!!! Just got to sweet talk the wife now haha. She should be ok with it seeing as though i bought her a nice 57 plate 207 gt for valentines day.

FrixosLeon

Dec 6, 2013
du5yjama.jpg

You do not need a new timing belt they said!! Hahaha! Thankfully I have been proactive and changed it anyways... We were shocked to discover the car was running like that!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.