What did you and your MK2 do today?

Meganlilly

I definitely would have gone out with a tissue and washed it off!

I couldn't do that, I'd have to give it a proper wash. All those scratches from the harsh tissue tut tut, you should be ashamed lol

Sent from LG G2 using Tuppytalk

Haha, the pure quantity of it had void the tissue I jet washed it off when I got home washing it before work tomorrow! It's not imacculate anyway, pretty rough actually haha! Still treat it like a queen though. "Treat them like a queen drive them like a slut! "

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
That's a lot of poop lol

Just ordered my replacement clutch, ended up going Sachs Stage 1.

I'll be getting her booked in very shortly to get the work done and finally banish this clutch slip :)

yup just need to vinyl the S badge now.

Get it done rob!

yna7a9ys.jpg

NathFRMk2

Mar 2, 2013
Essex
I have my front grill, rear badge and wing mirror covers done in the US plastidip, I agree its much more durable! Only thing I would steer clear of is taking your car to get it washed, because those industrial pressure washers can take it off!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

connery-tdi

Feb 7, 2014
Essex
Just changed pollen filter, oil, oil filter and fuel filter. Went to change the air filter only to find a piper cross panel filter in there. Gave it a good clean and put it back for now. That backs up my suspicion of it being mapped (in my eyes anyway)!!

tony323ci

Lovin' it
May 15, 2011
Nottingham
Went to a different dealer got offered a good price on mine so may soon be the owner of a mark 3 FR 184, phantom black metallic, tech pack, 18" performance alloys, convenience pack, seat sound with subwoofer, leather / alcantara interior 2000 miles on the clock all for under £19.5k a few calls tomorrow should seal the deal

Ordered going to be a long 3 weeks :)

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Fitted some 550n gas boot struts ready for when I find someone to code in the boot pop...

Then changed the wipers as they were shagged! Then tonight it's door sill protectors and my FR footrest pedal...

Yay for easy things lol

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise