What did you and your MK2 do today?

Dingbell88

Jan 26, 2014
Glasgow
Jimbob im in grimsby if u dont find anyone closer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was working in Grimsby today so I was at the blackrow engineering south humberside industrial estate .
Is there a lot of work to allow the boot to remote pop ?

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Think I've decided on getting uniroyal rain sport 3 tyres to replace my Bridgestone potenza's. Will be running them on the front with Goodyear eagle F1s on the rear. £100 fitted for the uniroyals (each) 225/40/18

Jan 3, 2014
Nothing...... throttle pedal sensor went on me. Getting it fixed tonight....hopefully....

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Kevgrady

May 4, 2006
North East
Think I've decided on getting uniroyal rain sport 3 tyres to replace my Bridgestone potenza's. Will be running them on the front with Goodyear eagle F1s on the rear. £100 fitted for the uniroyals (each) 225/40/18

Good in the wet but really soft and last no time at all in the dry. How come you never stayed with Goodyears mate?

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Good in the wet but really soft and last no time at all in the dry. How come you never stayed with Goodyears mate?

It's difficult to decide really. I'm happy with them but I do too many miles a year and I'm looking at 2 sets of tyres on them. I was thinking with us having so many wet days that the rain sports may be more appropriate.

Unfortunately there's always that trade off between good grip and good wear, it's where abouts in between the two I should go...

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
25k out of yours? The tread is getting lower on mine but then they have been on the front and have done quite a lot of miles when I think about it!

Mar 22, 2012
South east
Well just made myself look a **** at my local seat garage. Wing mirrors not been folding in off the Lock door button hold. 2 nd time back in for it. Mech comes out n says. U have to have the dial on the heated mirror symbol....

I thought that was JUST for the heated mirrors. Opps

That's absolute rubbish. Mines never set on the heat symbol and mine fold in with the key fob. Plus if you leave it on heat symbol don't the heater come on constantly when the ignitions on, causing them to eventually burn out?

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
That's absolute rubbish. Mines never set on the heat symbol and mine fold in with the key fob. Plus if you leave it on heat symbol don't the heater come on constantly when the ignitions on, causing them to eventually burn out?

Same here. Dealers talking 80110cks.

Kevgrady

May 4, 2006
North East
It's difficult to decide really. I'm happy with them but I do too many miles a year and I'm looking at 2 sets of tyres on them. I was thinking with us having so many wet days that the rain sports may be more appropriate.

Unfortunately there's always that trade off between good grip and good wear, it's where abouts in between the two I should go...

We're the Goodyears a similar price?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.