What did you and your MK2 do today?

cupra fan

Nov 30, 2001
norfolk
Visit site
Dental floss - will remove the badges,leaving a bit of black rubber which just picks off! With the dental floss,use a slow sawing method, dead easy! (is it me or is there a trend of people removing badges that show,what there car is! ive removed the fr boot badge)

Last edited:

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Dental floss - will remove the badges,leaving a bit of black rubber which just picks off! With the dental floss,use a slow sawing method, dead easy! (is it me or is there a trend of people removing badges that show,what there car is! ive removed the fr boot badge)

A lot of manufacturers offer debadging as a factory option when you order the car, I know BMW and Porsche definitely do it.

I've removed the LEON letters but kept the FR badge, it's a lot cleaner looking IMO.

gada7e2e.jpg

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Fitted the neuspeed hi-flo charge pipe today to accompany the neuspeed turbo discharge pipe

Car is now as free flowing as I can get it

Next mod is fitting the RFD delete spacers

Dingbell88

Jan 26, 2014
Glasgow
Fitted the neuspeed hi-flo charge pipe today to accompany the neuspeed turbo discharge pipe

Hi mate , you getting the apr rfd spacers ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dingbell88

Jan 26, 2014
Glasgow
I've got them mate, had them for months lol just never got round to it :p

Cool :) .. Doesn't seam too much trouble fitting them n supposed to gain around 10-15 bhp , I will be going for bigger power soon just getting the car ready for it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 16, 2013
North Wales

excellent news m8,any noticeable difference with both pipes on,i neeeed to get mine fitted
you'll love the RFD kit,it gives the exhaust and lift off a nice pop

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.