Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Had my alignment done today he're was the results
e3enupus.jpg

ubyta6a4.jpg

As you can see if was well needed and only cost £40

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I bet it drive like a different car now! I can't wait to get mine looked at. I'm slightly worried that it's putting tyres out of shape though :(

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
Had my alignment done today he're was the results
e3enupus.jpg

ubyta6a4.jpg

As you can see if was well needed and only cost £40

Right I've had my Eibachs and spacers on for 3 weeks now and the car drives true I.E doesnt pull or tramline, SHOULD I get the aligment done?????

Whats the going rate, I've seen two wheel alignment for £59.00 and 4 wheel for £99.00 seems a hell of a lot to me??

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Right I've had my Eibachs and spacers on for 3 weeks now and the car drives true I.E doesnt pull or tramline, SHOULD I get the aligment done?????

Whats the going rate, I've seen two wheel alignment for £59.00 and 4 wheel for £99.00 seems a hell of a lot to me??

I paid 40 today and he quoted me 60 mine was very out and I thought it was straight and true so best to get it done mate. 99 is way too much lol I heard 60odd is fair for 4 wheels mate.

Robbo-K1

Oct 18, 2013
Hull
Should alignment be done aswell if wheel spec/size is changed? Such as width and offset? Possibly change of tyre sizes too?

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Where did you get the alignment done as i'm in Winchester and could do with getting mine sorted.

The wheel alignment centre in Southampton tel 02380 332906. Might be worth mentioning the guy with the black Leon recommend you may charge you the same as me 40 but not sure lol.

steve7786

Apr 27, 2013
Cheers, i'm happy to make the drive if it's a good service and they know what they are doing. The price is better than i have paid in the past on a different car too.

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
I've used Garnetts in Manvers before for previous MOT's, they've always done a good job so I'd certainly use them for alignment, and that's a good price too considering.

Sent from LG G2 using Tuppytalk

Tander

Nov 28, 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
Fitted some new lights to my Leon Cupra last night. Fogs, parks, number plates. Now just need to do the inside lights - when I can figure out how the front lights come out (The ones by the sun roof switch)

Also - can't upload images here yet - so as soon as I can I will upload.

Dodsy

Dec 30, 2012
Fitted some new lights to my Leon Cupra last night. Fogs, parks, number plates. Now just need to do the inside lights - when I can figure out how the front lights come out (The ones by the sun roof switch)

When I done my interior lights I didn't actually take the whole light out, I just popped the clear plastic covers off, the ones that cover the bulbs. Then you can access the bulbs like that, yours might be the same...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Rob_Talisman

MKII CR FR 170 FL Stage 2
Sep 2, 2013
North East

yeah pop out the clear plastic, scary but had to put a thin flat screw driver in the gap and pop it out....

Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
Well I was up till 2am last night. Dry roads with no cars logging away.

Here is my honest findings.

With the specific apr tune on my car, past 3000 rpm with the DV+ my car actually lost boost as opposed to my brand new rev D by quite margin. It was only when doing WOT RUNS FROM 4th gear 2000 rpm- later I noticed it wax taking longer than usual and the torque higher up the rev range had flat lined prematurely. I fitted the REV D back on and the difference in high end torque was drastic, however I stand by saying throttle response was slightly improved.

Don't bother buying this kit to go faster, I have just burned £110 lol

Sorry to hear you wasted your money mate, but very grateful for the factual & honest review. I was going to buy this bit of kit but will now save my cash.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise