What did you and your MK2 do today?

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Went down to Deep Shine Details in Lincon to see Adi the owner for a bit and ended up cleaning my car top to bottom using all his stuff......:funk:

It wasn't my plan but he said "if it's going to be parked outside then it's gotta be clean!"

RESULT!! :thumbup:

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Had some old lady reverse into me.

vamaqehy.jpg

Arse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ouch. hop she is paying for the repairs mate - outside of the insurance if possible

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
I hope you don't get walloped on the insurance. I know its her fault, but even if your involved in a non fault accident it can affect your insurance premium :(

no worries on the mirror cap mate :), have the mirror caps and grill done gloss red: here's mine in reverse:

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Installed some OSRAM 4000k 501 sidelights. Definitely gone from yellow to white. Lovely!

And put in my Pipercrosss panel filter. Thank you kazand!!

I can actually hear it a bit more sucking noise. Didn't expect that. But the pipercrosss is about 1/4 the thickness of the stock paper filter

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
I hope you don't get walloped on the insurance. I know its her fault, but even if your involved in a non fault accident it can affect your insurance premium :(

no worries on the mirror cap mate :), have the mirror caps and grill done gloss red: here's mine in reverse:

I'll second that. I had a none fault which wrote a perfectly good diesel Felicia off. Bought a cordoba vario which although I love it has been somewhat more demanding from me than it's predecessor. I got buttons back from the insurance company for the value of the car and my premium went up for the next two years while it was all being settled.

Last edited:

Bdringhill

Noob
Mar 29, 2013
Drove over a shredded tyre in the central lane if the m180, just pulled out to overtake and it was there, suppose it's a good job I wasn't nailing it lol

Bdringhill

Noob
Mar 29, 2013
Any damage?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

There some muck on the bumper that seems it'll need a lot of convincing, but car drives fine. No funny noises or rattles (that weren't there before anyway lol)
I'll have a look in the morning when I hade some real light but I think the undertray is intact.

Could have been loads worse though, it's an unlit stretch. So lucky, for now :)

Last edited:

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
the ambient lighting sounds interesting bud, got any pics/links to where i could lay my hands on something similar?

cheers

Just a strip of 12v LEDs from eBay and connect them up to the roof light wires...it's a really easy and cheap mod! They also dim she you lock the car too.

I went one furor ther and also had mood lighting in red to match the dash when the headlights are on, still got the white lighting in both the front and rear of the car connected to the roof light.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.