What did you and your MK2 do today?

KDV

Dec 19, 2012
D&G, Scotland
Bought some new alloys to use this winter, just need to get a set of winter tyres now.

Anybody got reccomendations for somethng in the £90-£110 range, tyre size 225 40 18.

Donnyboy

The Candy Man
Mar 15, 2005
renfrewshire
Bought some new alloys to use this winter, just need to get a set of winter tyres now.

Anybody got reccomendations for somethng in the £90-£110 range, tyre size 225 40 18.

http://www.camskill.co.uk/m11b0s131...Eff_:_F_Wet_Grip:_C_NoiseClass:_2_Noise:_71dB

These would be better though - http://www.camskill.co.uk/m11b0s131...Eff_:_E_Wet_Grip:_E_NoiseClass:_1_Noise:_69dB

I have these on my winter wheels. I got them second hand, still with 8mm on them - http://www.camskill.co.uk/m11b0s131...r_Kumho_KW27_Kumho_KW_27_-_225_40_R18_92V_TL_

Last edited:

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Well not to shabby.

From chrome and grey

uzarazyd.jpg

zytavymu.jpg

To satin black.

eze4ygyp.jpg

epapyby6.jpg

9asehy8y.jpg

Not 100% bang on but got spare mirror covers coming to take my time with.

However. The grill surround. I now think that would look good in the FR red.

What you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Looking good.

Red mirror covers and red grill surround would look good.

Ive gone black mirror caps and black grill surround on my red leon.

Currently toying with the idea of getting my wheels done anthracite. If I get them done, then mirror caps and grill will be done to match.

Your drivers side mirror cover is in the post 1st class special delivery. Will be with you tomorrw mate. Ive pm'd you

KDV

Dec 19, 2012
D&G, Scotland
I was looking at the kumho ones actually, seems to be a big price difference between them on camskill and mytyres though.

benjones1987

My other half took it shopping I had to walk 3 miles to pay car tax(1. they closed the posty 200yrds away. 2. I refuse to drive her car unless I need room to clean mine)

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Fao rob talisman

Clesr out your pm's your box is full.

Per royal mail track n trace the parcel I sent couldnt be delivered and a card has been left.
Its been taken back to immingham post office for collection.

Can you let me know when you get it mate

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
I thought it was strange lol

Its just because iv done you a favour I want to make sure ive 'delivered' lol.

Itll deffo be the parcel I sent per track n trace the delivery attempt was at 12:12

Rob_Talisman

MKII CR FR 170 FL Stage 2
Sep 2, 2013
North East
I saw the bloody women too arrive in the van. typical when your expecting something.

On the Plus side i have received the other side mirror cover, vag-com cable and glow in the dark dog ball though.

and took the non honeycomb grill back to seat and told them to ram it.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.