What did you and your MK2 do today?

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Triple R splitter fitted :)

erupazyh.jpg

Also a nice shot of the rear lights!

8uma5e3u.jpg

Looks nice mate. I do like those rear lamps.

I'm currently at BCS automotive at St Helen's having my bcs exhaust fitted to the golf. Excited.

Phooo

Jan 12, 2013
Derry
Changed timing belt, water pump and air con pump, then lowered the front more and gave her a big wash :lol:

littlefella

Jun 9, 2012
london/liverpool
flashed oncoming traffic on A40 whist pointing upwards to warn em of mobile speedcam on bridge, n some twit in an audi did a u-turn flashin me like a looney. i stopped at lights thinkin summit was wrong with my motor, n this kid climbed out of his car mad as f**k rantin at me, couldn't understand a word he was sayin through my window opened half a cm doors firmly locked - only to realise he thought i was givin him the finger.
fookin shat myself!!

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
flashed oncoming traffic on A40 whist pointing upwards to warn em of mobile speedcam on bridge, n some twit in an audi did a u-turn flashin me like a looney. i stopped at lights thinkin summit was wrong with my motor, n this kid climbed out of his car mad as f**k rantin at me, couldn't understand a word he was sayin through my window opened half a cm doors firmly locked - only to realise he thought i was givin him the finger.
fookin shat myself!!

Lol that's really quite funny

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

surajb1

"FR"
Oct 21, 2012
UK, Birmingham
fookin shat myself!!

:rofl:

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Had my exhaust fitted at BCS automotive today.
Extremely happy as to be expected with these guys as they aim to please.
This is the second exhaust I've bought from them in under 1 year and another perfect exhaust.
You get to choose how noisy you want it and what style and choose the tailpipe that suits you.
Here's a couple of pics just now.
null.jpg

null-1.jpg

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge
This is the second exhaust I've bought from them in under 1 year and another perfect exhaust.
You get to choose how noisy you want it and what style and choose the tailpipe that suits you.
null.jpg

null-1.jpg

Looks great, do you mind me asking how much it cost?

simon128927

Jul 25, 2012
Herefordshire
null.jpg

null-1.jpg

Saw the pics on the BCS page earlier it looks well smart mate what does it sound like.

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Thanks for the comments.
It still has one silencer in place so fairly quiet which is what I wanted.
You hear it when you startup and switch off but not really noticeable when driving.
If it helps the wife says it sounds nice:lol:

I paid £425 for this and that was discounted as I bought a system for my Cupra R last year.
Anyone that's interested contact Nige at BCS for a deal, you won't be disappointed.

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
Watch out Kev, it isn't a Seat, don't want to piss on anyones chips hehe :p

In all seriousness looks lovely, and very classy. Thought about de-badging? I love the smooth boot lid when debadged on the golf :) Any more plans?

Anyway the garage that had my Leon has sold it today, someone picked it up and it's off to live in the Norwich area, I hope the new owner comes on here!

Picture just before it was picked up :(

Last edited:

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
For a moment I thought that was going to be a pic of the Megane!

No more plans mate just drive and enjoy. I drive to BCS at 80mph on cruise there and back computer show 54.9mpg actual from fill up to fill up 53.7mpg
I'm happy with that.
I'm sure FR kris gas sold his R and bought a diesel too!

At this rate if everyone that no longer owns a Seat anymore stops coming on
here it'll be pretty quiet.

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Had to :lol: at this one myself this morning as I walked behind the car at TyreSpot.
The car looks ridiculous with a donut on!! Haha

urademyq.jpg

Won't be laughing in 20mins when I pay

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.