What did you and your MK2 do today?

Dsgfr11

Mar 30, 2012
Northamptonshire
Decided to brighten up the car today

20130511_181420_zps4ff641e9.jpg

20130511_182224_zpsaf6caa25.jpg

20130511_182158_zpseb02a904.jpg

Was gonna do red slashes with a white S but thought sod it and just did a red S lol

Opinions?

Liking the look alot :thumbup:

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Was going to say the same but great job there mate looks well.

Saw my first Leon MK3 today heading southbound on the M5 near Oldbury and boy does it look like a bag of sh*t from the back (excuse my french lol) but they have ruined it and no amount of styling will make it look better. Glad the MK2 looked the best out of the range

Last edited:

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
Saw my first Leon MK3 today heading southbound on the M5 near Oldbury and boy does it look like a bag of sh*t from the back (excuse my french lol) but they have ruined it and no amount of styling will make it look better. Glad the MK2 looked the best out of the range

Same here. Saw a white one in Gillingham about two weeks ago. Just not keen on it at all.

They're starting to all the look the same now (new A3, new Golf and the new Leon). I know they're part of the same group and they probably keep the same sort of image to cut costs, but nothing seems original these days.

mrbubba

Aug 24, 2008
Well this is my car lowered. They didn't have time to raise the back up due to other issues so will probably be getting it changed to how it is below:

Lzp0uxn.jpg

One of my mates likes it like that, but I'm not so sure lol...

Looks way too low at the back, as if you've got a ton of cement in the boot!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Pedestrian

Feb 16, 2012
Sandbach, Cheshire, North West
Looks way too low at the back, as if you've got a ton of cement in the boot!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah indeed, they put the backs on first, had some trouble with the fronts and there was something up with a bolt. Supposed to be closed at 1pm (got there at 9) and we were still there at 3, so I said when I go back to get something else sorted in a week I'll get it raised up then haha.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Same here. Saw a white one in Gillingham about two weeks ago. Just not keen on it at all.

They're starting to all the look the same now (new A3, new Golf and the new Leon). I know they're part of the same group and they probably keep the same sort of image to cut costs, but nothing seems original these days.

Got a mk3 on my street, it makes me feel quite happy I have a mk2 lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
I aren't a fan on mk3 either. Like somebody earlier the back is poor and I don't really rate the interior either.

Only thing I like about them at the LED lights.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.