Dried
TurtleWax ice on windows
Pink Sheen on vinyl roof, wheels and tyre walls
CodeClean soft wax
Plastic trims done.

Sooo lovely and smooth and shiny!!
What a gorgeous car hehehe
duquqe2u.jpg

Patrick, your passenger door looks a slightly different colour...you done a dodgy paint job or is it just a play of light! ;)

Can't beat a good claying...been using it for years and makes the paint feel like glass! Just thinking of getting a machine polisher?!?! :confused:

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Good effort, its crying out for some sportlines now :D
Strangely enough, when I had a ride in Darth Revan's, I was very impressed with the Pro-Lines. If I do it, it'll be pros I reckon

Patrick, your passenger door looks a slightly different colour...you done a dodgy paint job or is it just a play of light! ;)

Can't beat a good claying...been using it for years and makes the paint feel like glass! Just thinking of getting a machine polisher?!?! :confused:

Hmm... I can't see the difference in pic or real life. But oddly enough, that door did have some repairs done in it about 6 months ago.

Last edited:

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Had an idiot in a MK1 Leon come to my house at 7:30am, made me wake up early to come and buy my old seats only to find out they would not fit.

Dont know why this idiot thought they would fit in his car and why he could not have told me he had a MK1 first before coming. Then again, I should have asked what car it was, but the ad did state MK2 interior!! Some people cant read [:@]

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Im pretty sure u adjust the mirror right into the car and then pull the glass out and you should c 4-5 clips to release the cover . Pop them off and remove the wing mirror cover !!

This.

Do NOT just try to pry the covers off. You'll snap clips

You'll be surprised how easily the glass comes out. Then it's dead easy to just push clips in and pop the cover off

Deleted member 74601

Go through an Arc car wash. Mine popped off in there.

Folded slower than the other one ever since :(

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Went on a eco and safty driving course in work. I could do with track day tuition to balance it out

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Haha, I bet you could! Did you learn much? Just on about constant checking mirrors? Cruising up to junctions and traffic lights when you can see they're on red, turn engine off if you are stopped for 30 seconds or more etc?