What did you and your MK2 do today?

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Looks lovely mate.

Do you always leave your motor out on the street?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Ahaha that's brilliant wish I had somebody I trusted enough to clean mine!

Bet he took it for a cheeky spin before he cleaned it though ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Probably but he wouldn't get very far as thee is next to know fuel in it lol :p

NathFRMk2

Mar 2, 2013
Essex
This is a nasty, nasty thread. I started on page 1, currently on page 74 and have a huge list of things to do. Just thought I'd have a browse through to get some ideas for my new(to me) mk2 Cupra and now have a huge list ranging from little mods like interior led strips to major engine mods. I even have a big list of cleaning/polishing products, by the time read the next 160 odd pages I'll be bankrupt.:D

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Lmao i didnt make that mistake, i joined in on the last place.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

mrbubba

Aug 24, 2008
Getting frustrated now, my Cupra has been in the workshop for almost 4 weeks now, the engine is all built again, but they can't get it to run smoothly, they thought it was the timing, but they've ruled that out now.
I had my Octavia vrs for 5 years and no issues for around 50k, only cost me servicing money and I've had the Cupra for a year and done around 12k and so far this issue has cost me almost £2500 !
I'm getting stick now for buying "cheap" Seat's as my Mrs had all sorts of issues with her mk1 Leon

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
This is a nasty, nasty thread. I started on page 1, currently on page 74 and have a huge list of things to do. Just thought I'd have a browse through to get some ideas for my new(to me) mk2 Cupra and now have a huge list ranging from little mods like interior led strips to major engine mods. I even have a big list of cleaning/polishing products, by the time read the next 160 odd pages I'll be bankrupt.:D

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

The whole forum section is full of mods, it happens to the best of us lol

@mrbubba, damn thats expensive :(

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Saw a fair few Leons driving around on my way to work this morning, a nice white FR with BTCC Kit weaving in and out of traffic, not good lol

But the one to remember was the standard Leon with a Cupra R Badge in the grille, BIG FAIL lmao

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Nearly as bad as the Fr me and Andy saw at Donnington with both Fr & R badges on the front lol

It is funny though, dont know what they are trying to achieve. I know its their own car but dont badge it to something its not. Does it add an extra 5-10BHP or something because I damn sure could use an extra few ponies lmfao :rofl:

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
Today i changed my rear off side calliper as it was semi on all the time !!! Feels abit quicker now :)) . I also set my rear arb to "stiff" settings now its getting abit dryer , you dnt half feel the difference around bends !!

NhojBob

White Van Man
Mar 1, 2013
Manchester
New number plates including a smaller front, makes such a difference!

Whats the dimensions of that gront plate? I fluffed up and got 9" x 3"

3usapesu.jpg

All the laminate and the 'GB' prefix are peeling off mine coz it vibrates loads on tickover, need to swap it quick.