What did you and your MK2 do today?

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
no rust. paint peel on bonnet though. needs a good TCut.

60 mpg so my trips to my Dads in Dover will be great. also can now get on a ferry and fill it up with beer lol :)

Pedestrian

Feb 16, 2012
Sandbach, Cheshire, North West
Pondering on one of my greatest decisions yet:

Decent lowering springs (£180) or budget FK AK coilovers (£220).

Stock shocks w/ 54k miles - unsure how long these would last on springs you see (more money for coilovers but don't have to worry about shocks 6 months down the line).

All for a 50mm drop D:

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
Getting bored these days....

Yesterday I changed the leaving home lights from dipped beam to fogs, which includes the sidelights too, not saying it looks any better, just different.

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
when i get my Plasti Dip Sprayer this is what i plan to do :)

Roof Rack to go on Also so i can put some Kayaks up there

newnoddy2_zps1722ab3b.jpg

Last edited:

bigbadjay

Jul 16, 2011
North Manchester
Did ANOTHER 110 mile round trip to pick up ANOTHER door after a TOP ℃UNT drove into the side of the GFs car (rear drivers). Left a nasty scar. Didnt catch him this time but mithering the co-op for cctv. 2 doors in a week!

R@B

I Like Turbos!!!
Mar 11, 2009
Sunny Glasgow
This is a nasty, nasty thread. I started on page 1, currently on page 74 and have a huge list of things to do. Just thought I'd have a browse through to get some ideas for my new(to me) mk2 Cupra and now have a huge list ranging from little mods like interior led strips to major engine mods. I even have a big list of cleaning/polishing products, by the time read the next 160 odd pages I'll be bankrupt.:D

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Nah mate it's in the garage, I asked my bro to go to my house and give it a clean as it was left manky lol

Ahaha that's brilliant wish I had somebody I trusted enough to clean mine!

Bet he took it for a cheeky spin before he cleaned it though ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise