What did you and your MK2 do today?

Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
I decided that mine needed a quick wash today, and the second I start up the pressure washer I get rained on :(. I got absolutely soaked, but I started so I had to finish :-(.

Matthew, seems like a fair price to me, why are you selling up? :(.. The only thing i'd sell my FR for right now is a Cupra/R haha :D.

-Nath

My plan was to buy a cupra but there isnt any nice ones over here and traveling over to England seems sooooo expensive.
Im just going for something cheaper, I dont think youse will like it..... Astra VXR :p lol
Not set in stone yet though :D

NathFRMk2

Mar 2, 2013
Essex
My plan was to buy a cupra but there isnt any nice ones over here and traveling over to England seems sooooo expensive.
Im just going for something cheaper, I dont think youse will like it..... Astra VXR :p lol
Not set in stone yet though :D

I actually like the Astra VXR's, I don't think they are known for there reliability though :p..

CJcupra

Jan 11, 2013
Surrey
Just purchased myself some new wheels, I was going for the BBS CH but they seem rather common so decided to fork out for some other sexy wheels... Teaser below:funk:

cila555

CiLA
Apr 2, 2010
Kosice - Slovakia
www.cila.sk
I prepared shape for carbon lath ...

1177_lyz_1.jpg

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Washed the car and gave it another coat of autoglym SRP. I was about to start to go over it again with the autoglym HD Wax, but it started raining.

So cleaned all the interior out, inside of windows cleaned and polished up all the interior plastics with gloss wipes.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Need to atleast wash mine before Springfest tomorrow but its raining here again in MK, And im stuck in work till 7pm

Think il be having a 6am start to get car washed, only problem is cant use the pressure washer at 6am :cry: