What did you and your MK2 do today?

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
You will be first on my list mate. Probably within the next year :) she's a god example, currently on 23k

Just been told I'm not selling "my (wife)" beautiful car for a yellow one. Hahaha

I can sell my MR2...for scrap metal. And remortgage the house to buy yours...the car that is...not your house

Last edited:

Deleted member 74601

Went to see if I could get a slow puncture repaired, I couldn't. Second tyre in a month.

Both tyres that went had around 6-7mm tread still left on them :(

J400uk

Jan 7, 2010
London, UK
Looking to buy an RCD 510 for mine similar to the post a few page back. Has anyone tried the units from China? They look pretty similar to the UK spec version and seriously cheap, found this for £135 shipped - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Unused-RC...olf-MK6-Tiguan-CODE-w-o-DAB-RDS-/160885218950

Update - can be had for as little as £115 http://www.aliexpress.com/item/VW-RCD510-Unused/751229302.html#thf

What do we think, cheap upgrade? I've currently got the crap pre-fl mp3 radio.

Seems pretty similar to the european version with the addition of USB

IMG_2737_______.jpg

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Did some driving around with Darth Revan and some VAG-COM tweaks to boot!
Needle sweep, stupid corner fogs off, xds to high, beep when locking, large speedo in MFD.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Travelled down to not so sunny Windsor to go to the amazing Legoland lol

Fully loaded with 4 people and somehow got my best mpg yet... Riddle me that!

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
Had a very busy weekend treating the car! Went crazy and bought some real carbon fibre pieces! Hell of a lot of money but worth it I think :) I also got the forge intercooler fitted.
Badges/Rear diffuser/Mirror caps.

Then she went on a weight loss diet ahead of my upcoming track day! And to top it off I got 4 new Toyo R888 semi slicks for it too :D

On a sad note though, sold my Golf yesterday :( Any ideas what to get next as a reliable daily driver? Has to be diesel which is cheap to run :)

Daveb77

Mar 19, 2008
Up for Grand Prix and looked out window to see the water beading fruits of yesterday's tardis, black hole glaze and sealant session! Sad but satisfyin : )
D

Robban

Oct 15, 2011
Växjö, Sweden
Had a very busy weekend treating the car! Went crazy and bought some real carbon fibre pieces! Hell of a lot of money but worth it I think :) I also got the forge intercooler fitted.
Badges/Rear diffuser/Mirror caps.

Then she went on a weight loss diet ahead of my upcoming track day! And to top it off I got 4 new Toyo R888 semi slicks for it too :D

On a sad note though, sold my Golf yesterday :( Any ideas what to get next as a reliable daily driver? Has to be diesel which is cheap to run :)

Hi Ben,
Carbon fiber is just so right, will be amazing on the car :thumbup:
See also that you have the Toyo R888 tires, what dimension will you run?
BR
Robert

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.