What did you and your MK2 do today?

Leesey

Potter
Oct 1, 2009
Stoke
I could of got a hire car, but would have to pay a £60 waver fee which is not recoverable. Luckily I'm at work so it will save me on fuel costs traveling too and from.

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
I could of got a hire car, but would have to pay a £60 waver fee which is not recoverable. Luckily I'm at work so it will save me on fuel costs traveling too and from.

Did they say u would get a c1/107 because when someone reversed into me they collected the car and said the courtesy car was on the way , i thought the same c1 / 107 / cinquento !! 15 mins later a brand spankin new bmw 320d mtech . To say i was relieved was a understatement and the beemer was better than my own car !!!

Leesey

Potter
Oct 1, 2009
Stoke
They said it would be something like a c1/107, but they would try and sort something different because of the sort of car there taking in. Not to bothered, most important thing is they do a good repair on the car.

Luckily i managed to pretty much stop, so contact was very light, the dents in the wing will be the hardest thing about it, paint contact looks like it will mop out, and i might need a new wheel.

X cupra

Nov 4, 2012
Oxford
today i let the misses take the Leon to work :S

God last time I let the missus take the car for the day was when I had my Octavia Vrs...it came back with a chip on the rear spoiler where she let the boot raise all the way up in a multi-storey car park...the handbag she had at the time had a big metal buckle on it and she placed this paint killer of a handbag on the bonnet whilst finding her parking ticket leaving a nice scratch...and last but not least she took it to Yarnton (a place near Oxford where her buddy lives) where the council had the nerve to put speed bumps the size of houses,therefore it came back also with a broken coil spring!....never again!

G7

Feb 20, 2013
Bo'ness. Scotland
Picked my LCR up from Revo Glasgow after having euro jet FMIC, Bilstein B12 Sportlines, iridium 7 spark plugs, millers nanodrive fully synthetic oil and 4 wheel alignment!
Will put pics up and stuff once I feel better!! Really no well, almost didn't pick her up!!

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2012
Newquay
God last time I let the missus take the car for the day was when I had my Octavia Vrs...it came back with a chip on the rear spoiler where she let the boot raise all the way up in a multi-storey car park...the handbag she had at the time had a big metal buckle on it and she placed this paint killer of a handbag on the bonnet whilst finding her parking ticket leaving a nice scratch...and last but not least she took it to Yarnton (a place near Oxford where her buddy lives) where the council had the nerve to put speed bumps the size of houses,therefore it came back also with a broken coil spring!....never again!

She must of hit them fairly hard luckly my van wheels go either side so doesn't bother me, and luckily my girlfriend doesn't drive so I have none of these fears

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
I've been looking through Loba motorsport site at their S3 injectors - nicely priced!

seeing as ive now decided to go for the ko4 conversion, im trying to price up what i can and whats the best options to get for items.
obviously there are items such as the APR FMIC and exhaust, but then there is also the S3 cooler and BCS at a lesser price with great reviews.

May 25, 2008
S.Wales
www.seatcupra.net
I've been looking through Loba motorsport site at their S3 injectors - nicely priced!

seeing as ive now decided to go for the ko4 conversion, im trying to price up what i can and whats the best options to get for items.
obviously there are items such as the APR FMIC and exhaust, but then there is also the S3 cooler and BCS at a lesser price with great reviews.

You got PM :funk:

CJcupra

Jan 11, 2013
Surrey
Today I fitted her with new sidelight LED's and then took this picture...

image_zpsa97e6149.jpg

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
slap me if im being really silly... but when i change to the S3 cooler, can i not just move it infront of the other rads? and is there anywhere cheaper than darkside development to buy it from?

im guessing people have tried, so anyone ?
and no, i dont want to get rid of the AC! i use it too much - i.e when im out at 4am and its -4 i set it to cold and prepare us for getting out after it being up high for a 200 mile trip lol.

Last edited:

CJcupra

Jan 11, 2013
Surrey
Alright buddy. Nah not yet, I've got used to them but they do need raising slightly. Mate, what DRL LED's have you got on yours?

bigbadjay

Jul 16, 2011
North Manchester
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.