What did you and your MK2 do today?

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
It's definitely something to consider for the next car. As you say, the extra depreciation on the Leon offsets the extra charges in monthly payments for a golf.

306Chris

Jan 20, 2007
Finally got the chance to try some Dodo juice out! Couple of pics:

utygapes.jpg

abyge3y8.jpg

aaronb84

Feb 25, 2013
Brighton
Fitted the revision d diverter valve on my fr. What a pain in the a@$e that was. Soo much threadlock it took about an hour to remove everything. But half that to put it all back. Original looked in good condition with no splits. Felt a little like a waste of time.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e

306Chris

Jan 20, 2007
so you didnt use clay bar ?? did you do this by hand or machine ?

No, the car is kept very clean anyway and the paint was already smooth so didn't clay it! May do when the weather gets a bit better. All by hand

bigbadjay

Jul 16, 2011
North Manchester
nice work ! i am planning to go to a meguiars workshop soon, i allready did the car with clay, cleaner and wax from megs last summer, but i want to look how the pro's do it ;)

i am allso looking out for a wax that sticks longer, maybe a bit more effort to put it on but i think that might be worth it

There are hard waxes like collinite stuff but apparantly you should use a 'cleaner' or 'glaze' to help the wax bond and last longer.

Thats if your polish doesnt have an in built cleaner like our old friend autoglym SRP does.

Deleted member 74601

Ordered aluminium pedals. Couldn't resist any longer.

I hate this forum because before I joined I had zero interest in modifying cars in any way!

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Ordered aluminium pedals. Couldn't resist any longer.

I hate this forum because before I joined I had zero interest in modifying cars in any way!

All I wanted before I joined this forum was better speakers...

Now I have a list of about 10 things lol

I feel your pain!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise