What did you and your MK2 do today?

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Been quoted £50 to have my centre console and clock surround Flocked in Black :) Will be looking into taking it apart in the holidays or when the weather changes for the better

THANKYOU!!! Been looking at doing the same but couldn't find any prices on the websites who are you gonna use? Might sound silly but you can still drive the car with those bits off right?

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Was given DG Motor Flocking by a mate who I have been in touch with. In process of contacting another 2, 1 that was at Ultimate Dubs and 1 other members have used. So Im in no rush atm as will be a summer job and as far as I know the vehicle can be driven no problem without these 3 parts as they are just plastic covers

Buzz123

Autobahn
Aug 6, 2011
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Page 3. is that Matt Black and have you had any issues with it coming off??

No issues for as long as I had it on. Just make sure you wrap it into the inside. Then once it was flat on the inside I taped it up.

I used matt black wrap. And only thing that was different in mine as it gets rid of the bumps. Make sure you wash it also :)

Thats all i got:)

Joshkcupra

Local Retard
Aug 21, 2012
Gravesend, Kent
Spent the majority of yesterday trying to remove a scratch that some pikey little c*nt decided to etch into my Cupra's drivers side door, because they're worthless scum who could never afford a car like it. God if I could I'd sterilise them all so they couldn't repopulate, an then gun them all down! No use to society whatsoever! [:@]

Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
Spent the majority of yesterday trying to remove a scratch that some pikey little c*nt decided to etch into my Cupra's drivers side door, because they're worthless scum who could never afford a car like it. God if I could I'd sterilise them all so they couldn't repopulate, an then gun them all down! No use to society whatsoever! [:@]

God that sucks! Scum bags!

Joshkcupra

Local Retard
Aug 21, 2012
Gravesend, Kent
God that sucks! Scum bags!

Fair enough if I'd done something to annoy somebody or whatever, but I literally have done nothing to anybody around my way, just some poncy little twat who is probably unemployed who I'm paying to support, so he can go around an vandalise my property. God I hate this country an the scum we have to put up with! Australia/Canada I shall be with you soon!

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
Fair enough if I'd done something to annoy somebody or whatever, but I literally have done nothing to anybody around my way, just some poncy little twat who is probably unemployed who I'm paying to support, so he can go around an vandalise my property. God I hate this country an the scum we have to put up with! Australia/Canada I shall be with you soon!

I feel your pain bud !!! Had the same thing happen to me new years eve . £300 pound job for something a little scum bag has done . Ive also installed cctv now so if it happens again i should be able to see who it is at least !!

Last edited:

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Where did you go in the end to get it done?

Sedox Performance UK in Sunderland.

Spoke with Mark a good few times and felt comfortable with leaving my car with them.
They did a cracking job from the looks of it. Take the time for a call as well, they don't try to rush you off the phone

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise