What did you and your MK2 do today?

Willz17

Jun 27, 2012
South Wales
It's the choice of a Cupra 2009 or 2010 with low mileage or a S3 2007 with around 60k miles
Approx around £13000 spending money.

Which would you choose?
If its Cupra I'd be looking at a tuned one =]

Rorza

Apr 3, 2011
Nuneaton
Big scrap over his car i think 5 interested now all of whom just need to sell up

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Kevgrady

May 4, 2006
North East
Called Dave @ sere to order my Cupra R rear diffuser and spoiler today. Really helpful chap. Also had a couple of winter tyres fitted :shrug: I wish this snow would piss off now.

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
astra sri is a great car. dont knock it i nearly had one when i had ibiza mk4 cupra tdi. both very close to call.

you thinking of getting one Jarre

Seriously considering it after driving one today, yes! With the mileage I do I'd like a diesel, also feel as though my current leon is jinxed or something :( always seems to be something up with it!

With the switchable maps on the 150 it makes for a best of both worlds - economy on the motorway and sport when you want to have a bit more fun and plant your foot.

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
the switch does sod all lol but remap it goes to 180 to 190 bhp :D

look at a seat ibiza cupra tdi mk4.... that are AWESOME!!! seriously not joking

well the switch is can be remapped too. I know of one that is 170bhp and 210 with the switch on.

I ideally need a bigger car than the ibiza, full size hatchback like the Leon/focus/astra :)

I'm looking into the Astra anyway, on an Astra forum reading through common faults etc. The biggy seems to be swirl flaps.