What did you and your MK2 do today?

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Picked up my car from Alex @ AKS yesterday

Had Clutch/SMF and LSD fitted among some other small things, then popped round to APR to get Stage2+ flashed, My god the difference between Stage1+ and Stage2+ is amazing

For pics etc see Readers Ride

Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
Was woken up last night by a couple of guys throwing bricks at cars and kicking wingmirrors off, shame I didnt catch them. Luckily my car didnt get hit, Thank god!

Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
I dont get why anyone would do that, so pathetic! They wernt caught so not even a sorry. Not like it would fix all the broken wing mirrors and windows.

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge
Was woken up last night by a couple of guys throwing bricks at cars and kicking wingmirrors off, shame I didnt catch them. Luckily my car didnt get hit, Thank god!

I caught some cxxts that kicked my wing mirror off an old car, now I have a criminal record for what I done to them! Dont see why people think its ok to wreck other peoples property.

Pedestrian

Feb 16, 2012
Sandbach, Cheshire, North West
Just after the new year me and my brother went into town, parked in the usual place, came back with a key mark from the front to the back on the passenger side... Was in his Civic Type R at the time (luckily for me I guess).

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Edit: in fact that was the second time it happened (different place).

Last edited:

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester

Similar thing for me last night too.

Was woken up at 2am by shouting and screaming, gets up looks out tbe window and there was a large group of 'yoofs' both lads and girls walking up thr road, obviously worse for wear.

I sensed there was going to be some sort of trouble, so got dressed quickly and was peeking at them through my window blinds.

As thet get to my car, the group stopped. At this point I was ready to run out if anything happened to it.

All of a sudden 3 of the lads run and jump on the bonnet and roof of the car parked across tbe road.......my neighbours toyota avensis estate.

Hes nw got dents in his roof and bonnet......so went outside and shouted at em.......they were away on their toes sharpish

Coonts the lot of em, no respect any more unfortunately

Its a quiet road where I live, ths sort of thing is rare.

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
More determined than ever now to get my front garden ripped out and turned into a parking area this year.

Dont want to continue leaving it parked on the road now after last night's episode

Neighbour whos car is damaged, they have two cars, so one is on their drive and they have to leave on on the road outside thei house.

LUMA_LOZ

started mine at 1 it was in need of a lot of tlc gave it a wash cleaned the sills nooks and crannies the glass and just managed to clean the dash when light faded :censored:

so hopefully tomorow back on finish the rest of the plastics inside and a quick hoover :lol:

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
started mine at 1 it was in need of a lot of tlc gave it a wash cleaned the sills nooks and crannies the glass and just managed to clean the dash when light faded :censored:

so hopefully tomorow back on finish the rest of the plastics inside and a quick hoover :lol:

Would love to get the time to do that to mine.

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Black is so sexy when clean lol

photo2jb.jpg

After a painstaking 3.5hr clean with Autoglym Shampoo, SRP and Megs Carnuaba Wax, the car had a well deserved post winter clean.

As for the post above about tw@ts damaging cars, we used to deal with them in the past but I am so pissed that these things still going on[:@]

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise