What did you and your MK2 do today?

Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
My baby looking Beautiful
hehework_zpsfa039281.jpg

knoted

Oct 23, 2012
Went grocery shopping last saturday. Came back from the store to find the rightside mirror twisted, a gap beneath the anchor point and the make-up mirror for the passenger was flipped down and I certainly left it up when I parked the car.

Thank God for my steering wheel lock.

This happened on a busy parking lot at about 14:30pm.

So, they definetely managed to physically enter the car by manipulating the door handle mechanism inside the door, via the forced gap beneath the mirror anchor point, then they searched the car for the steering wheel lock key... couldn't find it of course, then they must've decided to bail out appearantly before I returned. Oh.. and they snapped off the small plastic cover on the center of the rear windshield wiper. Weird.

This has been the 2nd break-in, in a time span of 4 months. First time they managed to rip out my airbag and RNS system.

I'm really getting sick of thieves. Going to visit the garage wednesday for repairs.

Last edited:

bigbadjay

Jul 16, 2011
North Manchester
Went grocery shopping last saturday. Came back from the store to find the rightside mirror twisted, a gap beneath the anchor point and the make-up mirror for the passenger was flipped down and I certainly left it up when I parked the car.

So, they definetely managed to physically enter the car by manipulating the door handle mechanism inside the door, via the forced gap beneath the mirror anchor point, then they searched the car for the steering wheel lock key... couldn't find it of course, then they must've decided to bail out appearantly before I returned. Oh.. and they snapped off the small plastic cover on the center of the rear windshield wiper. Weird.

This has been the 2nd break-in, in a time span of 4 months. First time they managed to rip out my airbag and RNS system.

I'm really getting sick of thieves. Going to visit the garage wednesday for repairs.

That's a fckung joke.

fezza

Feb 3, 2013
I did my grill again yesterday as some water had got in and it was pulling away. Looks good again now :D

I done the grille on my jetta and I was thinking if it lasts 6 months ill be happy but it was still looking good after 8 and that's how I would do it again

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester

Thats beyond a joke.....no one thought they were up to no good who was using the car park?

I'd be absolutely raging.

I'd be so tempted to park up again and lay in wait with a baseball bat to kneecap the fookers if i caught the scrotes at it

Boils my P1ss things like this, you can't have anything nice without some jealous fooker making damage or some low life scum wanting to rob.

olly986

Sorry to hear about that attempted stealing and damages, a few years ago I had a BMW that someone tried to nic 6 days in a row on front of my house, but was well protected and they gave up eventually.

Today got 2 new front Potenza for FR

Nic e grip at last

Deleted member 74601

Installed these:

IMG_0278.jpg

Thanks to Benjic for selling them to me. I believe there was a lot of interest :D

Not the best picture, hopefully get some better ones soon :)

*EDIT*
lol benji, two minutes apart our posts :D

Last edited by a moderator:

knoted

Oct 23, 2012
Thats beyond a joke.....no one thought they were up to no good who was using the car park?

I'd be absolutely raging.

I'd be so tempted to park up again and lay in wait with a baseball bat to kneecap the fookers if i caught the scrotes at it

Boils my P1ss things like this, you can't have anything nice without some jealous fooker making damage or some low life scum wanting to rob.

The parking lot was a very busy parking lot amidst all the stores ( hence my baffled reaction upon finding out the theft attempt, despite many people, families etc walking by ).

I'm guessing this was a group effort ; the actual thieves circulating the parking lot and their friends as spotters at the store fronts, to warn them when car owners return to their parking spot.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
Installed these:

IMG_0278.jpg

Thanks to Benjic for selling them to me. I believe there was a lot of interest :D

Not the best picture, hopefully get some better ones soon :)

*EDIT*
lol benji, two minutes apart our posts :D

My god their cool! How much can I get a set of these for?!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.