What did you and your MK2 do today?

fezza

Feb 3, 2013
checked to see how hard it was to fit components properly and edited a pic i took of it at the weekend

flickr.com/photos/martinwoods/8465242293/in/photostream copy and paste this link as i cant post them yet

Last edited:

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
checked to see how hard it was to fit components properly and edited a pic i took of it at the weekend

flickr.com/photos/martinwoods/8465242293/in/photostream copy and paste this link as i cant post them yet

8465242293_a47cef8732_b.jpg

Last edited:

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
It's just first gear, the others r all fine. How would I go about resetting the linkage?

AndymFR550

drove to work at a steady 50mph at 47mpg :)
got out thinking about a btcc kit on my 550fr
but dont know wether to or not

thoughts???????

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
It's just first gear, the others r all fine. How would I go about resetting the linkage?

I was sent a link to the dieselgeek fitting instructions a while ago by Alex at AKS. It detailed the method used for resetting it.

I'll try and find it and send or post it up.

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
I was sent a link to the dieselgeek fitting instructions a while ago by Alex at AKS. It detailed the method used for resetting it.

I'll try and find it and send or post it up.

That would be great, thanks

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Benzy are you on the shortest setting??? if so that is your problem im sure the Forge one says if 6 speed then knock it back a few mm

lee

Ahh that could well b it then. Ye I'm on the shortest throw setting at the moment. Ill slide it along a bit tomorrow and let u no.
Thanks man

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.