What did you and your MK2 do today?

AdamRoutley

Use The Force!!
Feb 22, 2007
Walsall
www.myspace.com
I've been looking at scooby's too - always liked them!

Dont get the 2.5 litre. Engine problems are rife.

what shape scoobie??

i have to admit i aint to keen i think from around 2006 they all went 4500 mile service intervals ontop of the higher tax it put me off.

The blob eye is what I'm gonna get. Not to be mistaken with the bug eye. March 2006 the tax went up. The service intervals went up because they introduced the problematic 2.5 engine which isn't any fast than the 2.0

I thought you wanted cheaper running :) .....
That'll make you cut back to 6 pairs of new shoes a month.

The 2.0awd tax is £270 a year
Mpg is 30

Compare that with a Leon and it isn't THAT dissimilar. Plus its awd and faster

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Yeah has to be the blob eye or if your lucky you can get the hawk eye with the jdm 2.0. Very rare tho. The grip from a scooby is unreal. Even in heavy snow it just grips.

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

D.R.Hseat

you raze me uppppppppp

going to raze the back of my car up :rofl:i know it sounds stupid but the front cant go lower and the rear is lower than the front cant stand it when its like that [:@] so going to level it out

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
We had the very succesfull (REVO) Konzept Autohaus rolling road day. A lot of different cars turned up with different tunes etc.
My banana was the first up and unfortunatly could not get any grip for the first few runs on the rollers lol, had to be restrapped down and power figures could be given on the final runs 4 +5

Here are the results:-

IMG_0187_zps5d5c8184.jpg

GameOVER_zps62b47c20.jpg

Straight after the rolling road day my new clutch was put in and may i say thank god as when taking the old dual mass flywheel off it was totaly shagged!

A few pics during strip down

IMG_0183_zps0f33e4e3.jpg

IMG_0182_zps9673de63.jpg

Just bedding in the clutch just now, but i'm glad to say hardly any rattle at all!!! But a very heavy clutch pedal lol!

Last edited:

chem600

What clutch did you get fitted? How many miles had the std flywheel done?

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
My Clutch and Flywheel are knackered at 28k

Clutch slipping like hell when boost comes on @ Stage1+

Flywheel has been rattling since santapod

jimbo_h

just all torque
Jun 16, 2008
Melbourne
Just bedding in the clutch just now, but i'm glad to say hardly any rattle at all!!! But a very heavy clutch pedal lol!

The pedal will feel heavy for the first few week's and then I'm not sure if if gets a bit softer or if your left leg get stronger:shrug::D but it will start to feel very normal. I really hope u dont have as many issues I've had with my helix:(

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
The pedal will feel heavy for the first few week's and then I'm not sure if if gets a bit softer or if your left leg get stronger:shrug::D but it will start to feel very normal. I really hope u dont have as many issues I've had with my helix:(

What issues have you had mate? Did you bed yours in?

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
We had the very succesfull (REVO) Konzept Autohaus rolling road day. A lot of different cars turned up with different tunes etc.
My banana was the first up and unfortunatly could not get any grip for the first few runs on the rollers lol, had to be restrapped down and power figures could be given on the final runs 4 +5

Here are the results:-

IMG_0187_zps5d5c8184.jpg

GameOVER_zps62b47c20.jpg

Straight after the rolling road day my new clutch was put in and may i say thank god as when taking the old dual mass flywheel off it was totaly shagged!

A few pics during strip down

IMG_0183_zps0f33e4e3.jpg

IMG_0182_zps9673de63.jpg

Was there any APR cars on the rollers WeeG?
Also wondered if you'd had yours on anyone else's rollers and what figures it made?
Cheers

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Think graeme said a Stage2+ APR made 370 on the rollers

Difference being Graeme has the RS4 Valve installed (as do i) and also was running aggressive REVO settings?

Lee M

Me and my mk2 are currently cutting our bloody fingers up trying to remove the intake manifold to replace an injector.......

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Was there any APR cars on the rollers WeeG?
Also wondered if you'd had yours on anyone else's rollers and what figures it made?
Cheers

Yeh there was an apr stage 2+ LCR there that made just under 370.

Yeh i had it on Sitech rollers in fyfe with less agresive Revo setting and made 379 bhp and 34 1 lbs ft torque :)

Yesterday it made 17 bhp more than the next 2+ car. There were 4 2+ cars all making under 325 whp which is the main focus, all of which torque dropped off quicker. It wasn't just REVO cars, superchips, APR, shark, dreamscience etc

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Had a play in mine with my good friends 2010 Rs6! What an amazingly stunning car they are too! We were both very surprised to see how well my little SEAT kept up with it though! ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.