What did you and your MK2 do today?

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
I can imagine, I guess thats a positive about having a black one... Can't wait for spring to come and I can get the summer wheels on and give it a good wash, clay and polish!

Drizzle

Darren -
Oct 5, 2012
Wigan
I can imagine, I guess thats a positive about having a black one... Can't wait for spring to come and I can get the summer wheels on and give it a good wash, clay and polish!
Should look great mate..

Me too, I was struggling for time today.. I've been hoping to get some wax on it since I bought it but I've never had time/or a dry day so I'm made up its finally done.
I've got a nice list of product ready to buy to give her a proper detail in Spring..:D

Magicsky

I got the need for speed
Oct 8, 2012
West Sussex
Wing mirrors have been sprayed gloss black!!! Got a rear spoiler waiting to be fitted but can't anyone to it? Also that's been sprayed gloss black.

Magicsky

I got the need for speed
Oct 8, 2012
West Sussex
Don't want muck it up and get it level the whole way across I have the whole kit from seat as it was a Xmas present so have all the bits they use, cleaner, primer, glue stuff.

Jul 14, 2012
redditch
Went and got an Volvo xc90 for these winter morning so I don't have try get everywhere in the leon

9udynyhy.jpg

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
Don't want muck it up and get it level the whole way across I have the whole kit from seat as it was a Xmas present so have all the bits they use, cleaner, primer, glue stuff.

You can't muck it up, the spoiler is shaped at the back to follow the curve of the top of the boot lid and sit on it. Hard to explain but you can't go wrong

Anyway, today I changed the Rear anti roll bar setting from Hard to Soft. Having it set to hard in this weather along with brand new tyres that are yet to bed in is a disaster waiting to happen.

Got pulled for no front number plate too but the guy let me off because he said he couldnt be arsed with the paper work apparantly. Told me to put it back on when I got home. Unmarked audi a4

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2012
redditch
XC90 is a surprisingly decent car in snow not exactly disco territory but not bad either :)

Yeah I was going cheap so thought why not tbh but I it's drives smooth and that never really drove a Volvo the gear changes are bit slow but apart from that its seem to be a good solid 4x4

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Went into town yesterday and met up with a mate with a lovely Ed30 GTI. I had recently collected some alloys for him when i was down south and it was time to get them on his car. Once they were fitted I drove off with some lovely new 19" OZ Ultralagerra's in Crystal Titanium. Not going to fit them to the car until the weather is better as just want to use them for Summer wheels.:funk:

Fastest Ed30 in town...........

20130112_091244.jpg

New rims, a little dirty as taken straight off the car but still looking good!:D

2013-01-13_12-24-19_HDR.jpg

2013-01-13_12-24-58_HDR.jpg

2013-01-13_12-23-59_HDR.jpg

2013-01-13_12-23-37_HDR.jpg

Was thinking about getting them finished in Anthracite or gloss black but I actually think the Crystal Titanium will look good now!:D

X cupra

Nov 4, 2012
Oxford
Had a drive from Oxford to Birmingham NEC to see the Autosport show,dunno who enjoyed the drive up their the most..me..mates..or the car!
Great show by the way,awesome cars brill in the live action arena and the totty was on form!!
A nice looking maroon seat bocanegra parked nxt to me in the car park..lowered aswel..so i knew my car would be safe from car parking dents...us seat lads (normally) look out for eachother!
Been a good day :)

mini_racer

Dec 16, 2011
Took my k1 to dynodaze in hinckley to get it on the rollers and see what its got. It made 295bhp and 293 ft-lb which didn't think was to bad considering I don't know what maps on the car and I need to get a rev-d as mine has split and loosing boost. I might take the pre cat out aswell as its ment to help a lot too. I'll post a picture of my printout up when I'm home.

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
Had a drive from Oxford to Birmingham NEC to see the Autosport show,dunno who enjoyed the drive up their the most..me..mates..or the car!
Great show by the way,awesome cars brill in the live action arena and the totty was on form!!
A nice looking maroon seat bocanegra parked nxt to me in the car park..lowered aswel..so i knew my car would be safe from car parking dents...us seat lads (normally) look out for eachother!
Been a good day :)

I also when this today . Some real stunning cars and girls :) !!!!

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
i decided to to find out why my NSR door wont open, so i took the door card off, and broke it.
took the handle off, and broke it.
took the handle trim off and broke it.

wound the window back up and it decided to fall out of place and now sits wrong side of the seal.

and the door still doesnt unlock. Although, i did test the loom and i have feed and earth through it. new module is £110! new door card, and i think ill go for the cupra gloss trims.

*******eding thing.

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
Took my k1 to dynodaze in hinckley to get it on the rollers and see what its got. It made 295bhp and 293 ft-lb which didn't think was to bad considering I don't know what maps on the car and I need to get a rev-d as mine has split and loosing boost. I might take the pre cat out aswell as its ment to help a lot too. I'll post a picture of my printout up when I'm home.

I saw a picture of said car on my Facebook news feed - good figures!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.