REVO Stage1 Leon Cupra R with added Quaife goodness plus more.....

pics as requested

fmic1.jpg

fmic2.jpg

fmic3.jpg

once i've gave the car a wash over the weekend i'll try n get a couple of full car shots

it is hardpiped willie. i had the upper samco intercooler hose kit already so the set up is as follows:

charge pipe > upper samco intercooler hose > hardpipe > 90degree samco > intercooler > 90degree samco > hardpipe > 180degree samco > map sensor pipe > upper samco intercooler hose > inlet manifold

m0rk - yes the crashbar is fitted, just not in the pic with the front end off. it required "significant modification" to fit :cartman:

also needed to trim a couple of bits of the back of the bumper but overall i was told it was quite an easy fit. the hardest part was locating the map sensor pipe. where the wanted to fit it the had to remove the battery tray and trim it slightly and move the battery back about half an inch. its all sitting very snug in behind the front end :)

Minted doing mine this weekend

you will love it

all mine wants to do right now is spin wheels, even with the diff

i was sitting at 40 on the dual carrigeway and stuck it in 4th, planted the foot and as soon as she came on boost the TC cut in and she backfired a belter :cartman:

the car is pulling like a train now, think the combo of the new intercooler plus having the stiffer yellow spring fitted to the 007p has made a massive difference

just need a badger5 3" TIP and i'm ready to take the plung with stage2

one thing i'm slightly worried about tho is that i was advised to get my rear shocks checked over. looks like both are weeping slightly :( they are weitecs and they were only bought and fitted 10weeks ago :censored:

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
it is hardpiped willie. i had the upper samco intercooler hose kit already so the set up is as follows:

charge pipe > upper samco intercooler hose > hardpipe > 90degree samco > intercooler > 90degree samco > hardpipe > 180degree samco > map sensor pipe > upper samco intercooler hose > inlet manifold

m0rk - yes the crashbar is fitted, just not in the pic with the front end off. it required "significant modification" to fit :cartman:

also needed to trim a couple of bits of the back of the bumper but overall i was told it was quite an easy fit. the hardest part was locating the map sensor pipe. where the wanted to fit it the had to remove the battery tray and trim it slightly and move the battery back about half an inch. its all sitting very snug in behind the front end :)
Not too sure this piece will be doing you any good.
Is there any way you can engineer this out?

i had a look at the pipework

i was wrong about the 180degree samco bend :redface:

the set up is:

charge pipe > upper samco intercooler hose > hardpipe > 90degree samco > intercooler > 90degree samco > hardpipe > 90degree samco > map sensor pipe > upper samco intercooler hose > inlet manifold

and just to let everyone know the cost of installation with hardpiping and samcos, buying the cooler and map sensor pipe was over £200 cheaper than buying the big race cooler kit from forge that weighs in at around £750 including VAT on their site

We need pictures and details.
Will the guy who made this for you be able to rustle up these to order?

i suppose if a template was made up with my pipes then you could do this

i'm not too sure if they would be interested in orders, i could put the idea across. they are a forge vendor now so get good prices on forge products, i was in on a group buy so got the cooler and map pipe with a 15% discount

i'll try n get pics of the set up, it will involve removing my bumper though which was a very tight fit to get on, especially as i still have the fog lights, even tho i said he could remove them lol

*NOTE* unless you wanna go chopping your crashbar i suggest either doing what DK did and buying a bar from forge or get one from a breakers and chop it yourself

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.