7 Speed DSG Torque - Can it can't it???

craigboca

Sep 21, 2009
Glasgow
I have seen the pic's and it looks great. They are not my photo's to post though :)

Must say the xenon's make the black mouth look even meaner! There is literally no silver on them.

Fire them on Mardon I would but I'm trying to cook my dinner haha

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Yes yes, please Mardon. You have the go ahead hehehehehehehehehe. thanks for the authorisation Craigboca.

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Will do.

First modded Boc in the UK? Courtesy of craigboc!

d5094b6f.jpg

d8c60f58.jpg

eafd74f5.jpg

100634a4.jpg

d6be4b4f.jpg

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
*GULP* I had to wipe my mouth there!!!! Damn she look mighty fine!!! I am thinking the black wheels will do me nicely, they really set the rest of the car off. How much did you pay for the paint job on the wheels? Is it the same as a refurb?

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
I know how sweet!

I was sitting in my just before. Can't wait till its all ready an I can take her out! Planning a road trip round wales to get her run in!

Dave 77

Dave ;)
Nov 13, 2009
Hertfordshire
One of the first things im planing on doing when getting mine is painting the rear diffuser and the other black plastic pieces (gloss black ofc).

How did u do it, did u take the bumpers off or was it masked up while still on the car or are they seprate from the bumper ie can u take them out seprate from the bumper??

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
That is really wicked. I am fancying a bit of a road trip once mine arrives too just to get her run in nice. Then again I have a long trip the Czech Republic coming up in August and will be driving there so that should be a nice run, with a little stop off on the Nurburgring if they are open hehehehehehehehehe

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Liking the side skirts, deffo going to treat myself to some of them (cost price to me is quite favourable :) )

Also got black 18's, coil overs and four pots planned ;) he he

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
I like the side skirts, want some for mine soon, but I hear the Dakota Red paint isn't available, can't get a touch up stick from me stealers atm. It just cost me 80 notes to refurb a scratched wheel (avoided some idiot in the snow and caught the kerb), But I am very interested in getting my wheels coated black. The Boc favours a Black/white & Dakota Red/black styling, mainly due to the Black Mouth.

Techie, get the 4 pots, I braked late from 80mph earlier and nearly flew through the windscreen. Hehe. They are sweet.

ED

craigboca

Sep 21, 2009
Glasgow
Wheels were £40 quid each but that was done by a guy that does a lot of work for family and friends so I don't know if elsewhere would charge more

As for the plastic bits being painted the same guy done those and I'm not sure how he went about doing that but I'll ask him and maybe post up if he has any tips for someone wanting to do this DIY.

Aparently Milltek have developed their cat-back exhaust already for another company and are in testing at the moment,I've been trying to figure out who the other company is! :think:

Dave 77

Dave ;)
Nov 13, 2009
Hertfordshire
As for the plastic bits being painted the same guy done those and I'm not sure how he went about doing that but I'll ask him and maybe post up if he has any tips for someone wanting to do this DIY.

If you could that would be really helpfull as il be DIYing it also (little help from the old man ofc :))

Thanx:D

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Aparently Milltek have developed their cat-back exhaust already for another company and are in testing at the moment,I've been trying to figure out who the other company is! :think:

Awaiting on an email back myself, emailed them when mine first arrived at our dealer.

Dannydp

Jan 26, 2007
The car look's great Craigboca makes me want mine even more now, wasn't sure about the black wheels until I'd seen em on yours, cant think of a better looking hatch on the road at the mo.
Mines been built this week so wont have to wait long now, skirts n spoiler already ordered :p

Looks kinda low in the pics, I aint read anything about u lowering it though?? So tempted go straight out n get the ecu mapped when it arrives soooooooooooo frustrating not have much info about the box being able handle the torque :help:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members