ITG CAI Review (For Leon Cupra Mk2) **NOW WITH VIDEO FOOTAGE**

RedRobin

Hi mate thought it would only be a matter of time that we saw you on this forum, see you on all the other vag forums , welcome :)

....Hey! Thanx for the Welcome! :)

Yes, I'm a bit of a forum addict - It's quite a community - Nice to help others as well as being helped.

I rather like the Cupra's anyway - I see them as cousins to the GTI, whereas the R32 is a brother. I much prefer the SEAT's to the Skoda's! Hush!!!! Don't tell anyone! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

RedRobin

Let's not hijack Warren's thread though (I'm a bugger for unintentionally doing that!).

Err....Do we know when the ITG is likely to get launched yet?

luke07cupra

Wind the boost up...
Apr 13, 2009
Leeds
Not soon enough! I've been onto ITG for a while on this one but got a bit fed up in the end, last i heard they were waiting for the hoses to come from America, says about 4wks somewhere on this thread.

Jam da Joker

Is there any new news?
I'm thinking about to purschase ITG
When it will arrive anyone knows?
Also Warren could you upload some videos of your intake kit?
I would like to hear how it sounds like, thanks.

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
well im getting mine fitted next friday but the price will be £320+vat assuming yours is ko4 and the intake should be ready very soon ill get more details when it gets fitted.

Leonneke

Will inform the Dutch

Hello all there;

This is really great news. Just registered at this forum. Looking for something good on my Cupra. My car was tuned in Holland up to 333 hp / 445 nM. I am using a Carbon Open box now, but it just can not slurppppp enough air in one time.

Started looking for Dbilas or Evom. But this seems to solve the problem, without creating new ones. I will inform the Dutch.

Where can I get a new engine-cover that looks chic and nice ( replacement ) ???? Leonneke

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
its a bit louder in the cupra though because the s3 has more sound proofing but good vid warren it gives people an idea of what to expect.

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Camera has a pretty sh1tty microphone I'm afraid, it sounds quite a bit louder in the real world. Best I could get with the equipment to hand.

its just something Andy@ itg mentioned when we were out in mine, he says its a bit louder in the cupras, we put it down to sound proofing been a bit less than the ED30 and S3's ;).

RobsCupra

Oct 21, 2008
Wrexham
Thats a good video Warren. Gives a reasonable "feel" for the sound levels.... Fingers crossed ITG will get in touch asap now!

robjnr

258 spanish donkeys
Oct 24, 2007
Bristol
sounds ace mate,

don't take this the wrong way but it doesn't seem 'that' quick for a stage2+

Poverty

sounds ace mate,

don't take this the wrong way but it doesn't seem 'that' quick for a stage2+

its not full stage 2 plus. Its only running stage two plus to take advantage of the fuel pump. His DP is now a major restriction.

Has your code been adjusted since getting the ITG Warren?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members