Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
It is a good idea Alex, but noone make a kit, I would have to buy all the parts and do it my self.

It is doable though :) Not sure how much it would help though.

Steve, I have since found out that the hose I have is no good for the cupra, it only fits the FR :(.

Mike, if your interested in a forge throttle body to intercooler pipe drop me a PM.

Last edited:

ChromePete

Spanner Monkey
Apr 29, 2008
Petersfield
www.geocities.com
hi,

I read you were going to add some timing, do you have access to a rr or do you try it and see? What do you do? add half a degree and run it up the road and get a graph off the knock sensor?

sorry, probably babbling... lol

just drove a Mazda MPS and the lsd makes a LOT of difference!!! (as does 260bhp or whatever they are)

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
hi,

I read you were going to add some timing, do you have access to a rr or do you try it and see? What do you do? add half a degree and run it up the road and get a graph off the knock sensor?

sorry, probably babbling... lol

just drove a Mazda MPS and the lsd makes a LOT of difference!!! (as does 260bhp or whatever they are)

Hi Pete

Its all done in conjuction with logging via vag-com to check cf's.
Adjustments are made via Lemmiwinks.

So its log, check results, adjust etc etc.

You can only add timing in 0.75' at a time.

ChromePete

Spanner Monkey
Apr 29, 2008
Petersfield
www.geocities.com
cool, lemmiwinks seems like such a good reason to go revo, still c'est tres expensive map however flexible.....

but anyway, Dave Walker seemed to think that unless you're making major changes, and I think this applies to turbot cars even more so, the fuelling and ignition won't really change when you add a free flowing exhaust. So it'll be intersting to see what your logs tell you.

Dave Walker from PPC Magazine and Emerald ECU's btw...

where did you get the plate that holds your boost guage from damien? oh and how much was it?
really want a boost guage before i get a remap etc and that seems like the best place to mount one.
just noticed the amount of people that have visited this thread 1385 thats quite impressive.

Last edited:

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
cool, lemmiwinks seems like such a good reason to go revo, still c'est tres expensive map however flexible.....

Lemmiwinks works with any map, Pete :D

where did you get the plate that holds your boost guage from damien? oh and how much was it?
really want a boost guage before i get a remap etc and that seems like the best place to mount one.
just noticed the amount of people that have visited this thread 1385 thats quite impressive.

Here you go, Alex :D clicky.

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
DSC_0431_HDR_BW.jpg

DSC_0428_HDR_BW.jpg

DSC_0425_HDR_BW.jpg

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Looking gd mate so wish i had the car slammed!

Took a few photos the day aswell after a wee polish haha came to realise i only have 4 bolts instead of 5 on my rear passenger side wheel holy crap!

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
love them photos (show off) looks like youve parked on the set of emmerdale farm lol.
can see your rear arb through the wheels too not noticed that before.

Its actualy a church car park in my village :)

You can also see the drilled and grooved front discs too ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.