DaNnY_LaD's IHI'd Cupra ( End Of a Eara 08/11/2009)

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Yeah I thought this..Just saving my money for a decent map..

ive got a few Tuners lined up But with it being so near christmas it just the wrong time really...I nearly have 500notes but that could all change with it being christmas

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Anyone using a K04 as base map has a lack of knowledge not the right knowledge.

I can't even start to begin how incorrect the map is for a GT2x set up

I didnt say it was correct, all i said was it can be done, and i'd have to disagree a little, i bet the compressor map for the GT2X which is basically a GT25 isnt that far away from a k04, so starting with a k04 map as a base map then modifying correctly wont be that bad a starting point.

Wasnt the original jabba map for the IHI based on the 225 maps?

jamiebennett81

Wasnt the original jabba map for the IHI based on the 225 maps?

yes I was told and discussed this with another tuner, and they stated the IHI map was almost identical to the S3 one:blink:

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
I have to lights on my dash the abs and tcs ones...

when i turn the car off and on they go away till i take the car above +1psi then they come on...
But it isnt storing the codes or if it is giving any... vag-com just cant find them even with the full system scan..

Im still on stock injectors and Maf housing...

anyideas?

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
*** UPDATE***

Im finally getting there now...Just Spend 100quid on various Silicone piping and reducers, Then some more cash on 0.5 oil catch tanks.Turbosmart MBC,New jetex filter..

Im also looking in to a mocal 13 Oil cooler as jamie is selling one...Are they simple enought to fit?remove the Oil filter screw on sandwich plate and Connect oil lines up?

All i need now is Map which jim @ star performance is doing for me :D and Some Injectors lcr/s3 380cc ones which il be running with my 4bar

So il anyone has any uprated Injectors 225 or alike Pm me :D

caveo

If you still have your 3 bar fpr , take it along as the mapper may prefer 380's @ 3 bar , but its down to the mappers prefferance usaly.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.