DaNnY_LaD's IHI'd Cupra ( End Of a Eara 08/11/2009)

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Yeah its the ths one but with uprated pipe work right the way through forge Map housing so its all 63mm...I was seeing after a good hard drive and logs seeing 22c...

it isnt a problem just didnt want to get it mapped and then he say we cant map it due the fmic

yeah ur Pro alloys is well over kill lol

jamiebennett81

Yeah its the ths one but with uprated pipe work right the way through forge Map housing so its all 63mm...I was seeing after a good hard drive and logs seeing 22c...

it isnt a problem just didnt want to get it mapped and then he say we cant map it due the fmic

yeah ur Pro alloys is well over kill lol

yeah you see it was destiny that I go BT:D

perhaps again better spool times than mine then, with the standard compressor wheel and a smaller FMIC, therefore lese of a pressure drop

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Yeah all i am doing is a rebuild and a thrust bearing change but gonna fit it and map it till then after christmas wip it off and get mark to work his magic...

but all depends what his price is like on Refurbing it and thrust bearing he said he do a hyrbrid and rebuild for 395quid but am havin half the stuff done to it..

jamiebennett81

Yeah all i am doing is a rebuild and a thrust bearing change but gonna fit it and map it till then after christmas wip it off and get mark to work his magic...

but all depends what his price is like on Refurbing it and thrust bearing he said he do a hyrbrid and rebuild for 395quid but am havin half the stuff done to it..

what has he included in the hybrid treatment exactly?

caveo

m0rk never jokes ( his S.O.H is limited ,espesaly when it comes to split r's lol )

jamiebennett81

no, some **** decided to "make it more aggressive" - was a k03x type turbo, so removed the veins & bent them up some.

Pretty sure they made a nice gap round the edge too - for extra flow.

what did he use to balance it?

jamiebennett81

[slow voice]balance it?[/slow voice]

c'mon - it didn't work... blades just shattered against the body & ingested into the engine.

i know.....its hard to convey sarcasm through letters put on a forum page;)