DaNnY_LaD's IHI'd Cupra ( End Of a Eara 08/11/2009)

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Your cupra is very beautiful. Congratulations. :clap::clap:

I have a Front mount intercooler equal in my GT TDi mk2 :funk:

regards

Cheers mate :D

Some More Parts came this morning...The postman wasnt very happy with Luggin these about but he gets paid for it...So tuff lol:p

LUK Vr6 Clutch:
IMG_0335.jpg

ATP Manifold:
IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Heres the difference between the 2..Just fitted it and it was an utter **** to do...I never wanna do that again...the difference in size was un-real i was gobsmacked how big the ATP mani was...Still need to finish it off 2morro got 8 of the 13 bolts on tight...as it got 2 dark..

The pics:
IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

THSCMA-18TTV.jpg

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
haha Yeah He nows Me now tho lol say another item for the **** box lol

Fitted the ATP now and cant belive how quick it is now...it really does go...Enough that i **** my self lol..Shame my clutch is dieing tho..

Manifold was 175quid New Of a Mate on 20vag

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
i have to deliver parcels to the same houses everyday...everyone seems to be addicted to ebay or qvc shopping, its all ok untill we have to deliver say wheel bolts or a flywheel! lol

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Pmsl lol plus my Postman is a Woman lol And pretty fit too :D

Just recieved a E-mail of mark and this is the spec of the Work on the turbo.

''Mark says'' I would plan to use the shaft, CHRA, and comp wheel from the Audi RS6 turbo, this gives us the largest combination of wheels in the K04 range, we then machine out your Turbine housing to make the shaft fit, we take the comp cover from a larger turbo eg Audi TT then weld the elbow from yours on to it so the actuator fits and to keep the turbo pipework fitting as original.

Hope this helps

Just Need to find decent Mapper Now :D

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
ta People...

The car is all back together and running :D... Clutch is getting fitted thursday ..
And the turbo will be here sometime next week..ive also Sourced a Full Custom Map by Rolling Road for 445quid Which to me is excellent...

Gave it a quick wash today as it had oil marks and Brew Rings every were lol...
once I get the turbo back am gonna get it mapped then Source a Nice set of porche Brembos and get them Machined and fitted...
But that is 1 of the things on my todo list...
Also bought some H & R Cup Coilovers as it needs to be Dropped a tad more to make it
'' Just Right''
Some Piccys:
IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members