• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Seat Sport Mats

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
Maybe when Matt sees this he could get in touch just as a feeler? If not I dont mind getting in touch with them.

Guess we would need to agree on a logo they would replicate. And also heelplate options, etc

JustMatz would be able to offer push fit and twist lock fittings aswell.

Jay20VT

The 'R' In CupRa
Jul 23, 2004
N.London
Perhaps we can ask the manufacturer of the SEAT Sport mats to give us a guarantee. On the basis we order a number of the mats, we would like a gurantee that the quality of the mats are as good or better quality than the original ones.

Failing that why not get them to send a free sample, I reckon they would if they were confident they are good quality, and if they dont then we will know that they are shite quality.

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
I can get some custom mats designed for £65 delivered if anyone is interested?

Thats based on 15 people.

We would obviously need to agree a colour scheme and a logo.

If anyone is interested let me know.

BMH 25

Mar 13, 2007
Midlands
YES please obviously only if they are RHD !

1. mattpark
2. gus1690
3. harveygti
4. Tris
5. Sponge
6. Gnollins
7. BMH 25

Danbo

Sideways is forwards
Feb 20, 2004
Visit site
I've had two previous sets from Autostyle,

Very nice mats. I dont think that they do all the logos they used to now due to copyright.

HarveyGTI

i think this thread has got a little long and confusing now and to first time readers it will look a mess, and to be honest i am even confused as to what is going on

what i think we need to do is:

1) Understand what SC.net members want first
2) From what members want we can then decide on a design/pattern
3) Go to Justmatz and Autostyle and see which one can offer the best price and closest match to design (as it seems most members do not want to pay more than £40)
4) Go with the chosen vendor
5) Offer the deal and discount to SC.net members with a closing date
6) money received, mats ordered and customer receives product

sound like a plan?

im not taking over here, jsut perhaps trying to put something a little more solid together

all of this i think should be started under a new thread once the above info has been collated and decided

Jay20VT

The 'R' In CupRa
Jul 23, 2004
N.London
i think this thread has got a little long and confusing now and to first time readers it will look a mess, and to be honest i am even confused as to what is going on

what i think we need to do is:

1) Understand what SC.net members want first
2) From what members want we can then decide on a design/pattern
3) Go to Justmatz and Autostyle and see which one can offer the best price and closest match to design (as it seems most members do not want to pay more than £40)
4) Go with the chosen vendor
5) Offer the deal and discount to SC.net members with a closing date
6) money received, mats ordered and customer receives product

sound like a plan?

im not taking over here, jsut perhaps trying to put something a little more solid together

all of this i think should be started under a new thread once the above info has been collated and decided

darn good plan and a darn good price too, for that I will be in as long as the quality of the mats is as good or better than SEAT original stuff.

Nutkin

Pop-a-Keg ya?
Aug 24, 2006
Schnaitsee
65 is alot tbh, irmscher mats for my corsa were £37 and they were amazing quality and never faded.

I need new mats i got some god aweful ones with my leon.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.