• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Seat Sport Mats

Mar 5, 2007
Maybe someone just needs to build a couple of mats online from the 2 suggested companies?

I assume people have bought from them before and can vouch for the quality...?

We then post a couple of design links and then someone just needs to arrange a discount??

BMH 25

Mar 13, 2007
Midlands
I have a sample that i designed off Autostyle ( below )

However you can see your design on just mats, which is daft IMO you can only view the gallery to see previous examples.

I also have been on the phone to SEAT for 30 mins today and at the end of it all the main reason why we can not get mats from seat in this country is because all the mats that are now made abroad are not KITE marked so do not meet the British safety and quality standards. :rolleyes:

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
No its not gone ahead yet.

Matt do you want to get some quotes from other places?

Or is someone willing to contact Autostyle themselves?

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
Price is yet to be sorted, as is design, as is who is interested.

Fittment shouldnt be a problem for an 03.

I will try and email some further companies soon to get some more prices.

mattpark

Full Fat Member
Jan 25, 2007
www.matthewpark.co.uk
Hey People.

First off, I have a mammoth amount of PM's, so rather than reply individually i'll just answer here publicly.

The first issue is that 60% of the people who confirmed interest never paid up.

The second issue is I managed to get hold of a set to look at the quality. :think: :no: Not worth the money at all. So, I for one won't be spending half a ton on these!

The third issue is after i told the few who had paid up about the quality, they wanted out! :)

So for the mats pictured in the first thread the group buy has failed.

I didn't accept any paypal money, and anyone who sent me a cheque should already of had it back.

Thats that.

I have some custom jobbies arriving later this week, which I will review, and if people like them enough I'll organise a group buy for them.

Cheers,

Matt

Last edited:

HarveyGTI

great work Matt, look forward to the custom matts, Matt, matts he he - sorry could not resist :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members