• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Seat Sport Mats

GregLCR04

99 Ron Please!!!!
Oct 31, 2006
Dumbarton, Scotland
I'd be intersted if thy come with oval twisting fittings.

1. mattpark
2. gus1690
3. harveygti
4. Tris
5. Sponge
6. Gnollins
7. nick-barnes07
8. Neil_Ireland
9. RobDon
10. tedvagas
11. Danbo
12. stan9581

Black LCR 225​

Dynatwist CAI, Forge 007P DV, Fabia Rear Wiper, Club GTI Sticker & Mandatory SC.Net Sticker

Last edited:

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
If you can confirm that they have the twist lock fittings I shall put my name down.

Would need them to be posted aswell.

skullmunki

Ding Ding Round 2!!!
Nov 12, 2006
i like those...my ebay FR mats are looking tatty already!

1. mattpark
2. gus1690
3. harveygti
4. Tris
5. Sponge
6. Gnollins
7. nick-barnes07
8. Neil_Ireland
9. RobDon
10. tedvagas
11. Danbo
12. stan9581
13. skullmunki

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
1. mattpark
2. gus1690
3. harveygti
4. Tris
5. Sponge
6. Gnollins
7. nick-barnes07
8. Neil_Ireland
9. RobDon
10. tedvagas
11. Danbo
12. stan9581
13. skullmunki
14. olaf (provisionally)

Balf2k

Jul 5, 2006
South East Kent
If they are 'ROUND' holes then count me in, if they're oval holes then don't bother. I too would need postage as i'm in south east Kent. Cheers guys

mattpark

Full Fat Member
Jan 25, 2007
www.matthewpark.co.uk
Okay Peeps,

I'm fairly sure we can rustle up 15 now so lets move things on a little.

To Sum Up:

There is a lead time of around 3 weeks, as they are coming from Seat Sport in Germany, as they don't drive RHD cars over there.

These mats are to fit the Leon MK1, in RHD.

They come with round locking holes as standard, but I will also source some oval ones for people that request.

I will order the mats only when all 15 people have sent me the following details by PM, and paid up:

Full Name
Telephone Number
Address
Round or oval locking holes
Pick up from me, or ship to you preference
Payment preference

Once I have them, I will respond with payment details. You can either pay cheque, cash, bank transfer or paypal (if you want to pay via paypal please add their fee's on top). Paypal obviously gives you cover in case I turn out to be a dodgy bloke... but I promise you I'm not! We'll have a Gentlemen's agreement that I will either provide you with some nice Seat Sport mats, or if the whole thing goes tits up for what ever reason I'll give you your cash back.

If people want to pick up from me, i'm located in the North East, in Ingleby Barwick. Postcode for Googe maps - TS175NA

Mats = £44.50
Shipping if requested to anywhere in the UK = £6.50

The only other thing I want to say it that I haven't seen these in the flesh yet. They look great on the photo, and the supplier tells me they are genuine Seat kit.

Can't think of anything else?

PM away!

P.S. I will keep you all informed on how we are doing by updating my first thread with a confirmed orders list.

Last edited:

HarveyGTI

Okay Peeps,

I'm fairly sure we can rustle up 15 now so lets move things on a little.

To Sum Up:

There is a lead time of around 3 weeks, as they are coming from Seat Sport in Germany, as they don't drive RHD cars over there.

These mats are to fit the Leon MK1, in RHD.

They come with round locking holes as standard, but I will also source some oval ones for people that request.

I will order the mats only when all 15 people have sent me the following details by PM, and paid up:

Full Name
Telephone Number
Address
Round or oval locking holes
Pick up from me, or ship to you preference.

Once I have them, I will respond with payment details. You can either pay cheque, cash, bank transfer or paypal (if you want to pay via paypal please add their fee's on top). Paypal obviously gives you cover in case I turn out to be a dodgy bloke... but I promise you I'm not! We'll have a Gentlemen's agreement that I will either provide you with some nice Seat Sport mats, or if the whole thing goes tits up for what ever reason I'll give you your cash back.

If people want to pick up from me, i'm located in the North East, in Ingleby Barwick. Postcode for Googe maps - TS175NA

Mats = £44.50
Shipping if requested to anywhere in the UK = £6.50

The only other thing I want to say it that I haven't seen these in the flesh yet. They look great on the photo, and the supplier tells me they are genuine Seat kit.

Can't think of anything else?

PM away!

P.S. I will keep you all informed on how we are doing by updating my first thread with a confirmed orders list.

excellent work, thanks Matt, i will PM you as soon as i know if i have the round or oval holes and pay via paypal

thanks

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
I do like the look of these mats but I have a heavy heel when driving. So I just modded my current ones :)

LeonMat.jpg

Deleted member 16792

me too, i want some

1. mattpark
2. gus1690
3. harveygti
4. Tris
5. Sponge
6. Gnollins
7. nick-barnes07
8. Neil_Ireland
9. RobDon
10. tedvagas
11. Danbo
12. stan9581
13. skullmunki
14. olaf (provisionally)
15. Bigger_bish

jds

Nov 7, 2006
pm sent, ta!!!

1. mattpark
2. gus1690
3. harveygti
4. Tris
5. Sponge
6. Gnollins
7. nick-barnes07
8. Neil_Ireland
9. RobDon
10. tedvagas
11. Danbo
12. stan9581
13. skullmunki
14. olaf (provisionally)
15. Bigger_bish
16. jds

Jay20VT

The 'R' In CupRa
Jul 23, 2004
N.London
pukka mats mate, count me in, as long as its a RHD with oval twists locks, I think thats what I need for a 54 LCR.

1. mattpark
2. gus1690
3. harveygti
4. Tris
5. Sponge
6. Gnollins
7. nick-barnes07
8. Neil_Ireland
9. RobDon
10. tedvagas
11. Danbo
12. stan9581