Suj's S14a 200sx....Has been replaced.....Now Sold!

robmorris

I love Nissan turbos
Ive had a S12, S13 and a Pulsar GTiR
I never got round to a S14 and feel im missing out..

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Awesome dude, I've always really liked them, I seen an S12 for sale, 11k (fully documented) up for 2.5k, looks amazing, but I always loved S14a's, the SR20's are great too, high revving turbo engine, seeing as its quite old (you had same in the Pulsar but its Transverse in that).

Also so easy to mod to decent power, with good reliability still, can't go much wrong, shame about the rust (which I bet you encountered lol)

robmorris

My S12 was great - I sold it to a guy who part runs the S12 owners website and its had ££££s spent on it!
My S13 was QUICK! Stage 1 only with a LOT of boost! I blew it up at 150mph racing a Ecsort Cosworth on a 'private road' ha ha ha
My Pulsar was 400bhp and I made passengers scream when I took them out...
The days of £20 petrol for 60 miles I just cannot afford anymore...

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Hahaha, yeah S12's are so cool, no one knows what they are, people like that an old supra or something lol.

My good mate had a S13 at uni, 360bhp, Norris Design CA18 DET, and that man can drift. :love:

Pulsars are cool, but all the people who have had them say the same thing...spend more time off the road...then on lmao, which is true as they always seem to break lol.

Yeah petrol is nuts, especially as I got to use >97 ron lol.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
New Purchases:

I paid for them like a month ago, but unable to meet the guy, they guy bought my best mates old S14a off him in like feb/march, but rolled it like a month ago, so breaking bits, so I know my mate had alot of mods that I wanted :D

Bits I got:
*FMIC Pipework (I bought a FMIC already, but had no pipework, and this guys got damaged).
*Re-circulating DV
*300zx Z32 Jap Import wheels (standard look, but 7.5J fronts, 8.5J rears :D)
*Smaller Bosche battery (the FMIC you have to cut the battery tray, and run the pipe through there)

Bits I may get off him, as he has to get rid soon:
*Gizzmo Electronic Boost Controller (missing a loom, so emailed gizzmo)
*H-Dev Stage 1a Chip

If I get them bits....I am complete, 290bhp :D that'll do me thank you, also will help my germany trip, as it improves MPG loads cruising, so I can get 35-38mpg, compared to the 30mpg you get with the mods on standard ECU :D

Will get pics up later when I get time :)

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
LMAO, are you serious?
1) I do not drift (prefer driving tracks, then drifting)
2) I would never do it, invitation to cops turning up on my door
3) I have just got a RWD, I wouldn't trust myself

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Thanks Luke.

Hoarding parts FTW lol :D

I am 100% going ring in november, but not 100% sure if I am driving yet, or going to passenger with my one my friends (loads of us going), either way I am not too bothered, I would love to drive, but then again I won't be angry if I am not driving :D lol

Last edited:

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
231177_1673383926055_1581143026_1288590_898888_n.jpg

Here is a pic of the wheels, NOT MY CAR my mates old one (and is green lol ;) )

Like I said, wheels look OEM, what I want with the car, the FMIC is painted black so it looks stealth :D
Some might not like it...oh well ;)

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
What make sense? Drifting? Not my scene.

Them 300zx wheels are not OEM, after market (Azev's maybe?)

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Little Hulton, Manchester
Yeah I know they arent OEM you dumbo :) But they make so much sense...

And fair enough, if your not a drifter, get her spaced out, and slammed for massive amounts of grip :)

Ive had this picture of the 300 on the laptop for about a year.. Im in love with them, my dad wanted one when I was about 11.. And Ive been in love ever since.. Didnt get one in the end.. got a 2.7t Audi A6... Phwoahhh!!

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Lol, not getting stanced, going to be more weekend/track then stance or drift.
Why I am going OEM :)

I dunno, never been a fan of 300zx, I used to as a kid (well not much) then I just fell our of love lol.

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Hmmm, not keen on those wheels Suj, must be some other better looking oem wheels, like r34 gtr rims maybe?

Liking the list of other stuff though :D

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
GTR = 17x9 all around, need some archwork.

TBH like I said, people won't like them, not too fussed, function over form, they are wider and lighter than the standards, so I am happy, and look OEM :)

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
suj, you done them brakes yet? i done mine today with some heat resistant aluminum paint from wilkinsons £4 seems hokay, i would of liked to of stripped the calipers off and do properly and spray but time is money,. and i aint got alot of either!

14092011352.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise