what have you done to your car today ?

runnerpart2

Runnerpart2
May 23, 2009
Leeds
Gave it a service oil, filters and topped up everything else, Castrol Edge oil and topped the fuel off with 50ml of Millers ecomax also too it for a spin around M62 & A1 70mph getting 50MPG

Jun 29, 2014
e4eru7y3.jpg
got my car washed today ready for it to go soon

Sent from my iPhone using T

Mrlewell

May 12, 2014
Crash in to the back of some lady that slammed her breaks on for no reason!!!!! And have now stripped the whole front end!!!!!

keving208

LCR Kev
Jun 15, 2014
cheshire
Adjusted my handbrake cable and went on the rolling road test in my LCR and got 238 bhp and 208lb/ft and that's standard :)

Last edited:

Redrevis

Apr 21, 2014
Derbyshire
Crash in to the back of some lady that slammed her breaks on for no reason!!!!! And have now stripped the whole front end!!!!!

Yeah that's the risk you take with driving too close to the car in front. Guessing you have a nice insurance premium hike as a bonus too! I've been on the other end, driving along, had to do an emergency stop due to someone pulling out on me, I manage to not hit the car that pulled out, guy behind me is far too close and crashes into me [:@]

Last edited:

Fitkin

Jan 30, 2014
Macclesfield
Fitted my old momo millennium steering wheel that I have had in my loft for 5 years and soldered in a resistor to keep my air bag light off looks a lot better now

Jun 29, 2014
had a race with my Micra and was leaving seat cupra r all the way from 0 to 100 haha

Sent from my iPhone using T

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise