What did you and your MK2 do today?

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
Well my car now looks so so much better now its been machine polished...I've ordered some natty boys polish to keep on top of my lovely shiny paintwork. My New TSW centre caps have arrived, so all I need to do now is re-paint my black calipers red then fit my new alloys...im hoping my shiny polished alloy centre caps + red calipers will just break up the black on black theme enough...if done right black cars with black alloys can look spot....

Jan 3, 2014
Well today I'm going to work then home to arrange pick up of my new birthday present to myself.

A nice SHINY Triple R Splitter for my Leon FR

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

andy550

Jan 10, 2013
Loughborough
Hit something with the front left at 40 on my way in today. Now got a suspicious squeak coming from that side. What a b***end.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Jhunter_83

Jun 25, 2011
Newcastle
Did this while out and about at work this morning :(

06A325AA-8AF0-4B31-B970-BD224C05A3C3.jpg

adam1811

Stockport - Black 2.0 TDI
Mar 18, 2011
Stockport
Hey,

Called into Seat Lookers Stockport with my Leon Fr this morning, they looked at the leaking bonnet and also the stitching coming away from the steering wheel.
Its now booked back in for 28th to have a new steering wheel fitted and also re-seal around the scuttle on the bonnet and clean of the sound proofing...
We shall see hows things pan out in two weeks time...

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Taken the car out, Because of the shifts I work the car can sit upto a week when I'm off so thought might aswell take her out for a blast.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise