What did you and your MK2 do today?

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
fuel is a killer i have to admit. if i had to drive to work i would have to get a diesel luckily work is a 10 min walk. so my car is a weekend toy really.

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Had it 18 months.
Not giving up just fed up of increasing fuel bills.
My car takes £75 a week and her diesel leon does more miles for £40 a week.
I've had mk2 Leon's for over 5 years now and probably should've went for something different after my FR.
If I do decide to jump I'll have loads of mods for sale so we'll see.

Aye , there a bugger on fuel, if I had to use mine as a daily I reckon I would chop as well. As it is I play with mine when I'm home, and for the fortnight I'm offshore she sits in the garage

Willz17

Jun 27, 2012
South Wales
I'm going looking today but don't know what I want.
Don't know whether to buy a diesel to save putting £75 a week in this or buy something cheap and pocket some cash.

Just had mine serviced today and mot!!!
I'm thinking about buying a Cupra =D
Exchange for a derv? ^^

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
I want a derv too but theres no point. I'd save £500 a year in fuel but the cost to change is a good fee grand which means I'd be keeping for many many years before seeing any benefit.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
Currently installing short shifter and the 42DD bush kit. Didn't realise I had to chop and drill stuff - goes to get drill...

...missus has lent it to her mate. Now i'm sat looking at SCN whilst she goes and gets the drill back.

Rorza

Apr 3, 2011
Nuneaton
Currently installing short shifter and the 42DD bush kit. Didn't realise I had to chop and drill stuff - goes to get drill...

...missus has lent it to her mate. Now i'm sat looking at SCN whilst she goes and gets the drill back.

??? I didn't have to drill anything are you sure you've got the right bushes?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
??? I didn't have to drill anything are you sure you've got the right bushes?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

My side to side bracket is plastic, so I got bits to strengthen the pins but you have to do a bit of cutting and drilling.

Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
That's the correct kit for your car mate.

Yep - Hassan at Awesome remembered sending you yours so just gave me the same kit.

But i'm a bit miffed off with the plastic bit that helps to hold the side2side on to the top of the gearbox - i've just over tightened it and snapped the rim off!!! Currently waiting for super glue to dry lol.

Seriously though, would've thought it would be made out of metal.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.