What did you and your MK2 do today?

Dec 29, 2010
Mids
Audi is the same every trick in the book not to pay up, sometimes if you have full dealer history they will cough up 50/70% sometime as a good will lol....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Willz17

Jun 27, 2012
South Wales
Got the vagcom cable out to make a scan after installing a new heated mirror.
No errors found thank god and at the same time I activated the beeps on unlock/lock =D

Now for some bed time browsing for a Cupra or k1 ^^

volts

Sep 1, 2011
Once again Liverpool SEAT managed to piss me off! :)

I test drove a 2.0TDi CR 170, went all of about 2 miles. I asked to go on the motorway and got 'Sorry we can't do that, we're a city centre garage'. I said the whole reason I'm looking at this car is for motorway miles, and I can't test drive it for that purpose? Won't be going back to them, its a joke.

Also my car has a trade price of £5500, which I think is ridiculous. I said I'd expect to be at the very least, £6k. I got 'What have you based that on?' So I explained there are certain websites that give you trade values and they all seem to be around the same ballpark figure. 'No you can't trust them, they're rubbish. What matters is what the dealers offer'. So I told him he won't be getting my car off me.

I know I'm 19 and a lot of young people go in trying to test drive big expensive powerful cars with no intention of buying, but you CANNOT assume that every person has no intention of buying. I will NOT be going back to Liverpool SEAT for anything, and also suggest no one else does either. They have now lost a potential sale and also lost a customer who had services done there too. It's time everyone boycotted the rubbish dealers.

Who did you deal with exactly. Did the same to me. Around the flaming block pretty much. Still brought the car though

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Who did you deal with exactly. Did the same to me. Around the flaming block pretty much. Still brought the car though

Don't even know his name, I was meant to be dealing with Lee but he was busy at the time I made my appointment for. 20 minutes of me sitting and waiting around this other guy came over and dealt with me.

I calculated my route on google maps, it was 2.7 miles. And I'm meant to buy a car that I will keep for at least 3 years based on a 2.7 mile journey when I do over 1000 miles a month?!

Deleted member 74601

Who did you deal with exactly. Did the same to me. Around the flaming block pretty much. Still bought the car though

Corrected for you. Starting to get annoying now, it never used to bother me in the past.

On topic - Liverpool SEAT are ****.

That is all.

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
I think Liverpool SEAT have the worst reputation on here. Everybody please, do not give these arseholes your business no matter how big or small. I believe they are members on this forum ( and might even have their own section? ), I think they need to be made aware of their **** service and give people answers.

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
Received this off benjic2 " cheers m8 " today !!!

ajavebuq.jpg

Carnt wait to get this fitted , ive been reading so much about this kit !!

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.