Tims Silver LCR - 272 BHP

TimJK

Audi Techie
Jan 10, 2009
Norwich
www.eacruise.co.uk
Been like this quite some time now... But removed the Carbon fibre front front and Rear 'S' badges and also replaced all 'R' badges with the new LCR 'R' badges due to corrosion on the old ones.

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
I put the new "R" badges on mine a while ago, they look a lot better and hopefully they wont corrode

TimJK

Audi Techie
Jan 10, 2009
Norwich
www.eacruise.co.uk
Yup they do look alot better, i expected them to be black and chrome though... as the description says on the packaging lol... So i had to removed the carbon fibre as it didnt tie in, haven't been on here in ages or done anything to the car so thought id pop on!

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
I thought they were black aswell :D Even when I saw the picture of them when they arrived they looked black, Oh well :D

TimJK

Audi Techie
Jan 10, 2009
Norwich
www.eacruise.co.uk
Yeah exactly my thoughts, every pic i saw of the Cupra R they looked black... and i had a quick glance at it when in milton keynes launch and i was pretty certain they looked black then!

TimJK

Audi Techie
Jan 10, 2009
Norwich
www.eacruise.co.uk
I wish I could of, No money... waiting on my blueflame still then FMIC is prob the next on the list.

How much of a chore is the bumper! there must be an easier way to slide it back on...

brad1

I wish I could of, No money... waiting on my blueflame still then FMIC is prob the next on the list.

How much of a chore is the bumper! there must be an easier way to slide it back on...

Tell me about it, other leons i have removed and fitted the bumper on was a pita, but on my cupra R and D.K's one, the bumper went on pretty easy. The easy way to do it i found was loosen the headlights with the top bolts and theres enough movement to get it on properly :)

jclaydon

Aug 4, 2008
Peterborough
Lovely car mate.

I've got a very similar setup to you.

Looking at changing my Eibachs for KW or Weitec springs for a slightly better stance.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members