STRUTBRACER.CO.UK Warning...

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
I wont be getting any strut braces from there then!

Lucky really as I'm going to be getting some soon.

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
well i got refund but only for item no sign of refunding any postage even though item was damaged so will open disupte with paypal soon if i hear nothing

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy
Yeh paypal always look at the customer side of view! Once the seller recives the dispute, he will make and effort to sort it! eithe way, paypal will automatically refund it! (ive been there)

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy
well you get the total amount you paid for At the check out. so the posatge should be inlcuded! but not sure about the additional postage which you paid to get it returnded

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy
so who refunded it, did the seller refund it or paypal refund it!
If paypal refunded, it should be the total amount!

swissrebel

May 17, 2007
Sounds like the seller refunded only the cost of the item, not the cost of posting to Moff - this is something they MUST refund and isn't the same as the postage Moff paid to send it back, which is another issue entirely.

Lee M

Shite what a load of hassle for a strutbrace, surely these companies know that people talk in these kind of forums!!............:-o

Their loss for not sorting it, cheers for the heads up Moff

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
got a mail form them saying they dont do it and that no company does even though i have had it before so have sent them this link and will open dispute with paypal, the cheeky feckers even said it was fine, tossers..

speedsix

Leon Cupra R 225
Oct 30, 2004
Just to add, you can return any item you buy over the phone/internet without having to give any reason, just because you're not satisfied in any way. Not too sure about postage though, google for Distance Selling Regulations.

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
This is what they sent me and i've never used them before so god knows how that worked...

The tossers!!

Hi

I have just been informed by our staff that we have had problems with you before so I am not surprised now.

I know the lad who runs that forum, so I will drop him an email today and let him know all about you!!!!

Please do not email us ever again, you have been blocked.

I suggest you go and take a look at your attitude, as you are a completely unreasonable customer. Lying about the condition of the strut brace. Maybe you just changed your mind over it and made the excuse up so you could return it?? Sounds more likely to me.

Last edited:

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy
Omg!!! :censored::censored:
What bunch of lyers, i make sure i stay awell from them and let other members that im linked with them know of they service!

Chris20vT

Touch the pipe...!!!!!!
Dec 4, 2006
Norwich
Glad I'm not the only one!! I bought my strutbrace from them fortuantely is was in superb condition but I did damage a bolt when fitting it. So not knowing where to start I sent them an e-mail asking if they could send some more bolts, of course I would pay.

All I got was an e-mail saying 'No, cannot help you', no indication of where I could look or what shops to try. Fortunately I did know where to look in the end through family contacts and found some better ones. As far as I can make out they cannot be contacted by phone and is just run by 2 stupid oinks who just take payment and ship them out. No experience of customer service and therefore take the e-mails personally and don't respond in professional manner. Personally when trying to contact them I found it all a bit dodgy.

I would advise anyone to steer clear, the most unhelpful w***ers I've ever come across when buying bits for my car.

Last edited:

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
see they are a shower of **** the lot of them full of crap to

mind you i got a refund on the postage i paid to recieve the item, yet i made it up the fact the strut was damaged funny that!!!!