Speedo

AndyVTR

Mar 19, 2002
Or a phone app?

Also, your passenger will obviously taking this pic yes? From that angle the needle will look further around!

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
how have i missed this. Im sorry buzz but even i take time to get to 140. Although on a positive note i think your thread has now taken the lead on funniest threads ever, with the 'help me fit mudflaps on my 1.9 with its shiny FR badge' being relegated to second place.

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
If you have an iphone when you get to your required speed press the home button and the top button and it will take a screenshot. Use any sat nav app really they all should do the job, but trying to mount a cam on the dashboard is silly i think imo

Nov 28, 2006
how have i missed this. Im sorry buzz but even i take time to get to 140. Although on a positive note i think your thread has now taken the lead on funniest threads ever, with the 'help me fit mudflaps on my 1.9 with its shiny FR badge' being relegated to second place.

I think I missed the, now, 2nd funniest thread, Graham. Do you have a link?

PBrowny86

Jul 1, 2010
Staffs
I'm beginning to think that Buzz's way of thinking may be applicable to fuel consumption... If I get myself a petrol gauge which only goes down to 1/2, I'll never run out of petrol, and always have at least half a tank! :p Obviously I imagine this would come as standard on the Leon Buzz!

Buzz you may not realise it mate, but you are a comedy genius! This thread is epic!:lol:

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Well the day has arrived finally it is Buzz and his Leon Buzz in the black v Graham FR also in the black but look closely and you can see the bespoke Buzz labels and Buzz is wearing the Special SEAT sport “Buzz suit” to maximise his winning potential.

You can feel the tension in the air you can even feel a light wind but that may be down to Seatcupra.net member’s breakfasts. All the top members are lined up on the start line for this momentous occasion Andy VTR is even in a Tuxedo.

Buzz said he pumped his Scooter wheels up to 100psi just to give him a few extra mph. Graham has finally decided to make an appearance obviously the thought of being beaten by a 1.9 Tdi has done nothing for his insides.

Engines roar to life a quick pop and a bang from the Buzz Leon as part of the bathroom carpet on his rear valance catches fire. Then there off GrahamFR makes and impressive start. But wait the Leon Buzz is gaining smoke belching out from the rear at 100 ducks they are neck and neck, as Graham slowly rocks backwards and forwards in his seat desperately trying to gain ground. At 120 ducks Graham is dropping behind as the Leon Buzz pulls a whole car length on Graham FR. Could this be really true a 1.9Tdi and a map is really faster than an FR Tdi? The Leon Buzz is still going climbing to 150 ducks by now his bathroom carpet is well alight will Buzz survive?

Buzz then wakes up from his dream........

Last edited:

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Omg buzz I love you hahaha

You have provided us with a massive amount of entertainment. You are a legend (sorry, meant to say bellend)

p.s jezyg you crack me up man!!

I love how buzz is now trying to think of excuses lol.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.