PhilW's Mk3 Ibiza Project Thread - 3071 - Now Breaking!

I made my own one, cost £18 all in:D
DSC00100-1.jpg

You need to get a thread going!!

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
No i didnt disable it, it was off due to a stuffed sensor on the drivers side, i have got one to fit but thought id try it without the ABS, i will be pulling the fuse next time.

Thanks for the replies tho guys, makes me feel a lot better about the car when you have a good blast.

Yeah i know i should sort out a harness bar asap, its been on my to-do lost for ages. lol. Baz did you just weld plates or weld and bolt plates onto the inside of the arch?

Spud_G40

PS3 Gamer tag: SRedx
Jun 12, 2006
Glasgow
Your car looks great at the track day Phil! Loving the fact the TTS and Porkas were having trouble keeping up, you can't beat that. REALLY want to do a track day myself, car is just nowhere near ready chassis wise.

Baz your roll cage looks class, for 18quid! To say I am jealous is an understatment!

tobi20v

Feb 27, 2009
Germany
Hi Phil!

Awesome car, really great. What diameter is the cable from the battery to the front ? Did you use a fuse ? Where ?

Did you alredy fit you S3 pump ? I have to do this too.

Thanks, tobi

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Hi Phil!

Awesome car, really great. What diameter is the cable from the battery to the front ? Did you use a fuse ? Where ?

Did you alredy fit you S3 pump ? I have to do this too.

Thanks, tobi

4AWG wire from car audio setup, non fused.

Yes i fitted the pump last week, wasnt that difficult to do, just a little awkward.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.