Panel Realignment

Aug 1, 2009
Hemel Hempstead
Thats what I thought too - thought they may prob have the prices to match :( But I guess you get what you pay for really. They seem like a proper nice indy place, may see if I can get round there when I'm back from hols and get them to price up a few bits... I have some money spare from the bartering on getting my LCR so could put that towards it...

Aug 7, 2009
Manchester U.K
If you think thats bad you want to see mine :( it needs sorting soon when i fit my hids il jus remove the bumper and headlights and sort it, mine was hpi clear but seems to have been in a bump, no chassis leg damage or nothing jus looks like light panel damage to the front end, will soon be sorted tho :D

JimCupra

Aug 21, 2008
Bucks
Hi Jonathan, I know its not near your work, but being from St Albans, I know a bodyshop called Brian Robson Coachworks......mate used to work there.

If you know SA at all, its, if I remember right, somewhere near the main post office on Ashley Road. ( Where the Vauxhall / Ford garages are). Sure google will find it!

Aug 1, 2009
Hemel Hempstead
Thanks Jim, will give it a look. St Albans is pretty easy to get to for me anyway (thats where the nearest Stealer is too) so will give it a google.

I also just had a word with a chap at Bowron motors and he said that it sounds like it would be half a day or a full days work, coming in at £160 and £320 respectively. Still need to drive it in for him to have a look at to make sure, but just wondering does that sound like a decent price? Have no idea if that is good value or not...

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Thats definaly not a full days work, half a day max.....infact if theres nothing nasty behind the bumper and things just need adjusting its 2-3hrs topps.

Aug 1, 2009
Hemel Hempstead
In fairness, he did say if it was just a basic realignment job then it sounds like a half a day job - though he only mentioned the full day incase there was something more serious behind the scenes. Well at least i have options - going to give the place Jim recommended a call and see what they think too.