New 1.2TSI FR

Seat-Ibiza-jake

Sep 16, 2012
I asked about my alloys been done but the salesman wasnt interested at all, never offered, just asked but found out they take them to an audi garage locally. (usually overpriced).

yeah It would have been cheaper to shop around and get the bits and bob's done indevidually... but I couldn't be bothered so I just took the hit. Plus I don't really think I lost that much money doing that way.

Lambera03

Mar 24, 2013
Liverpool
yeah It would have been cheaper to shop around and get the bits and bob's done indevidually... but I couldn't be bothered so I just took the hit. Plus I don't really think I lost that much money doing that way.

Don't think you did mate because my mate got his civic wheels sprayed black and that was £200 alone he got his roof done which was £80 or 90 so think you probably come up abit cheaper or near the same

ethtechno

Oct 18, 2012
Leeds
I think you got a bargain tbh mate with the paint jobs, just saying how useless and how un interested my salesman was, obviously it varies a lot up and down the country! :)

Seat-Ibiza-jake

Sep 16, 2012
I think you got a bargain tbh mate with the paint jobs, just saying how useless and how un interested my salesman was, obviously it varies a lot up and down the country! :)

Fair one, now that I think about it like that. The only thing they did really bad...was painting the brake calipers. They were more Maroon/brown than red so after three or four months they were totally brown/black but if you look at the pictures further back in the thread I used brake cleaner/tar remover a and a wire brush to clean them and then re-sprayed them.

pretty happy with how they came out.

Lambera03

Mar 24, 2013
Liverpool
Plasti dip my chrome grill. Didn't do a good job might try vinyl wrap.

1_zps2d5fd282.jpg

Did you use the make plasti dip or one like it.
also did you just get a can of spray ?

Paulyb92

Jan 8, 2013
Middlesbrough
I think they look good from a distance but i dont like the wierd holes effect up close, prefer a normal tint if im honest

I know what u mean mate. Does look good at distance but close up u can see the tiny holes. Each to their own tho i suppose, i dont mind it. Its the closest thing ill get to road legal lol

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members