New 1.2TSI FR

Seat-Ibiza-jake

Sep 16, 2012
nm i figured out how to view your pic

8692194480_6cd470de4d_z.jpg

I like it looks much more professional than mine.
Im not too keen on the grille trim or badge being done personally.
Also like what you have done with the lights, but I thought tinting headlights was illegal?

It possibly is, not too sure.

Xanthianx

Apr 5, 2013
Worcester, UK
I've ordered some cheapo tints from china for the rear lights gonna see how that looks, and will probably be painting the calipers also, unsure what colour though, blue I guess? :p
Probably wont be able to get speed blue in heat resistant paint though

Seat-Ibiza-jake

Sep 16, 2012
ah cool' you'll have to let me know how it goes! I like the rear's not tinted. But that's just me.

I'd go for blue would look great. I think red would too... if you get the right colour red not to orangeish'

like blue Clio RS's have the red calipers and they look really good I think.

looking into exhausts now. as you can probably guess from the other thread. either long life. £200 but said £299.00 from the cat back so I might go for that.

or AAS in Newcastle do custom work so I've e-mailed for a quote. Gonna go with whoevere's cheaper to be honest :)

Xanthianx

Apr 5, 2013
Worcester, UK
Thought i'd mock up how blue brake calipers would look, not too bad imo.
I used the halfords blue caliper paint as a reference (which is apparently a sporty blue similar to VXR calipers)

udFEEzd.jpg

edit : yes i know my wheels need cleaning :D

Last edited:

Lambera03

Mar 24, 2013
Liverpool
Just bought some plasti dip spray to do my badges and chrome strip on my grill. I will post pics once it comes and I have done it

neovo-88

Jan 1, 2013
A drop & skirts would finish the look of.
Looks awesome in black :)

Got the skirts on BUT....... the dealers fitted the 5 door version by mistake :( I made sure when ordering I wanted the 3 door version

They going to replace it for the 3 doors version free of charge :D , looks ok tho the 5 door version

IMG_2825_zps02fb5c26.jpg

Biker

Oct 6, 2003
Northumberland
Visit site
Got the skirts on BUT....... the dealers fitted the 5 door version by mistake :( I made sure when ordering I wanted the 3 door version

They going to replace it for the 3 doors version free of charge :D , looks ok tho the 5 door version

IMG_2825_zps02fb5c26.jpg

I would leave the 5 door ones on, they look better in my opinion ;)

Xanthianx

Apr 5, 2013
Worcester, UK
Purchased some crystal clear side repeaters last week, arrived today, got rid of the ugly fried egg look :)
Here's a pic but still looks a bit orange as I pressed the key at same time as taking it :s
Also added some silvertec chromed bulbs in there.

Should really have got some smoked ones, but may tint them when my film arrives.

CYmbNlX.jpg

Left=New
Right=Old

Last edited:

Seat-Ibiza-jake

Sep 16, 2012
How much was it to get you're wheels painted ?

I'm not 100% sure. when I got the car he said would I like any extras. I was going for the black and red theme so I asked if they could paint my brakes vinyl the roof, paint the wingmirror caps and spray the wheels and them little black centre caps.

all in all I think it was close to £400 from the dealer for all of that so I couldn't say indevidually.

Lambera03

Mar 24, 2013
Liverpool
I'm not 100% sure. when I got the car he said would I like any extras. I was going for the black and red theme so I asked if they could paint my brakes vinyl the roof, paint the wingmirror caps and spray the wheels and them little black centre caps.

all in all I think it was close to £400 from the dealer for all of that so I couldn't say indevidually.

Didn't even know the dealership would do that type of stuff

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.